View Poll Results: Select the options that you like.

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Graphics

58 43.94%
  • Environments (like open world, good atmosphere...)

110 83.33%
  • Music

91 68.94%
  • Optimization (of the game)

62 46.97%
  • Stealth factor

59 44.70%
  • Action factor

46 34.85%
  • Adventure factor

92 69.70%
  • Story

119 90.15%
  • Mature content (like breasts...)

45 34.09%
  • Easter Eggs

52 39.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    FlorianRex's Avatar Member

What would be the most important features for you in BGE2? (POLL)

Hello, I do this POLL because I am interesed of the opinion of all the B:G&E2 Forum.

The poll duration is 3 weeks, and after this I will put the results in this same thread.

You can choose the options that like you.

This isn't an official poll of Ubisoft.

Please, for a good POLL, I need the cooperation of all, It will be interesting!!

Regards, Florian.

Salut Florian !

I think there is a problem with the subject of your poll... "How do you want to be Beyond Good and Evil 2?" does not really mean anything.
    Maybe you wanted to ask "How do you want Beyond Good and Evil 2 to be?", but given the answers you propose, I'm not exactly sure it would be the right question.

I think a relevant question, regarding your answers, would be something like "What would be the most important features for you in BGE2?" or "What kind of stuff are you expecting to evolve the most between BGE and BGE2 ?".

Hope I can help!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kingy77 Go to original post
    Salut Florian !

I think there is a problem with the subject of your poll... "How do you want to be Beyond Good and Evil 2?" does not really mean anything.
    Maybe you wanted to ask "How do you want Beyond Good and Evil 2 to be?", but given the answers you propose, I'm not exactly sure it would be the right question.

I think a relevant question, regarding your answers, would be something like "What would be the most important features for you in BGE2?" or "What kind of stuff are you expecting to evolve the most between BGE and BGE2 ?".

Hope I can help!
    Hello Kingy77:

Thanks for your help, I am not very good speaking English...

wassimokhtar's Avatar Junior Member

Game Reactor Interview with Michel Ancel

As a player, I selfishly want all of them. Ha!

This poll reminds me of an interview that Michel Ancel had with Game Reactor.

What'll get you guys to watch the video is particularly how Ancel defined and described the "main pillars" (the core focuses) of the first Beyond Good & Evil title and how that will also act as the prime infrastructure for BGE2.

The core pillars include:

- Story
    - Characters
    - World Building
    -Freedom

The interview also comes packed with interesting bits of reasoning and context to the direction of BGE2, which I believe might help assure concerned fans and newcomers.

Here's the interview:

https://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/3214...cel+Interview/

Don't worry, I only collect information about the things that should has the game (from most important to least), so, you need to wait for view the results from the poll (it will be interesting )

We will discover what will be the most important in like 5 year or so.

To me, the most important fact is the characters and story.
    I want the game to really build up for Bg&e 1 and to learn more about this magnificent world.

Following this, comes the atmosphere with world and music combined. It dosent have to be massive, but the world that is must feel alive
    and be fun to explore. You must be able to see places and go explore them. There must be a reward for doing so. (Like pearls, discs and animals of the first game).
    Music must feel like its really part of the world and not become too repetitive / re-used over the game. Give it some variations! The first game had a wonderful soundtrack that i listen to up to this day <3

I also loved how the game kept quite a nice phase without becoming too stressful, too slow or shifting between the two too quickly. It felt like a world where you could take your time and really absorb the impressions, and chose when to take on a challenge! The option of stealth vs action filled combat was good. I remember that, as a kid, it was quite hard to stealth through the levels, but harder to fight. This made it fun and punishing for taking the difficult path of brute force, and rewarding a more realistic stealthy-approach or strategic targeting.

I know, that the combat thing is very outdated today. I beat it with ease, but at the time, this was really how i felt. Now, as an adult, i would like the game to bring that back, but on an adult level of difficulty. Judging by the language used in the trailer, i'm sure this is not meant for kids, so please, bring us a challenge!

Finally, there must be a camera ;D

I like how so far 100% of people have picked at least story

Originally Posted by Zeldoran Go to original post
    To me, the most important fact is the characters and story.
    I want the game to really build up for Bg&e 1 and to learn more about this magnificent world.

Following this, comes the atmosphere with world and music combined. It dosent have to be massive, but the world that is must feel alive
    and be fun to explore. You must be able to see places and go explore them. There must be a reward for doing so. (Like pearls, discs and animals of the first game).
    Music must feel like its really part of the world and not become too repetitive / re-used over the game. Give it some variations! The first game had a wonderful soundtrack that i listen to up to this day <3

I also loved how the game kept quite a nice phase without becoming too stressful, too slow or shifting between the two too quickly. It felt like a world where you could take your time and really absorb the impressions, and chose when to take on a challenge! The option of stealth vs action filled combat was good. I remember that, as a kid, it was quite hard to stealth through the levels, but harder to fight. This made it fun and punishing for taking the difficult path of brute force, and rewarding a more realistic stealthy-approach or strategic targeting.

I know, that the combat thing is very outdated today. I beat it with ease, but at the time, this was really how i felt. Now, as an adult, i would like the game to bring that back, but on an adult level of difficulty. Judging by the language used in the trailer, i'm sure this is not meant for kids, so please, bring us a challenge!

Finally, there must be a camera ;D
    Yep, the camera combinations of Beyond Good and Evil 1 are very good, the characters will be implanted 99,9% secure xD, and... I have forget the gameplay factor (like controls, camera positions...).

And I am very happy, 21 persons participated in the poll in only 1 day, so I am very excited to see the number of people after reach the three weeks.

Good night, Florian.

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IRISNetwork Go to original post
    I like how so far 100% of people have picked at least story
    Yeah really happy to see these result
    It shows clearly the different main features the community wants to see in BGE2.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►