please include Arabian characters and Arabian culture

I am one of your big fans from the Arab world. since the Arabic culture is always ignored or horribly portrayed in the gaming world, I kindly hope you to do something for us like include Arabian culture in the game fairly and give the Arabian people options, like creating a character from their background or explore some mystical Arabian lore, if that make sense.

with all love and support, I hope your work reach the highest of highs.

this game should have a huge online pvp like functionailty like gta does

Wrecks of other ship or wrecking your own

Hello,
    I just saw the new gameplay trailer of BG&E 2. I liked it, but I found a little problem, which is bothering me more than it should.

The 'Spyglass' scanning screen has some text written in Hindi.

This text is not rightly written. It is supposed to say "क्रियाशील जांच". Right now it is some gibberish.

I loved the fact that BG&E 2 team is respecting Hindu culture and giving it so much respect.
    But getting the language all wrong may rub Indian audience in wrong way.
    (I felt our language was mocked in Far Cry 4).

I want to offer my help in translation and proper language. Whom can I contact or write to?
     1 people found this helpful

Here's the link of the screen shot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOQ...ew?usp=sharing

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey coolfan03 ,

thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure that the devs hear your feedback!

Sethmiou's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello there, I've watch the stream some days ago.
    If I have one remark for the solar system modelisation is that in space, the color light of the sun is white, not yellow. We can see the yellow color only in a atmosphere, like on the earth.

Thanks !

First things first there has to difference in environments from snowy capped mountains to harsh deserts the world look and feel different like every area is its own little world with mission, activities, secrets,music and biosphere.

Two great examples of this red dead redemption 2 and Assassin creed origins because when you go into that desert world of this origins there still beauty with those sand dunes plus there tons of side quests to do.

Where red dead redemption 2 is go at is that every part of the world is a masterpiece that could be it's game. Make every environment special and beautiful also make It alive the world should be able to work without player being there.

Plus make me care about my crew and taking care for them by upgrading the ship to make life easier for everyone and moral up. Honor system shouldn't be so black or white because the world doesn't work that way.

Make by able to interact with the world I live in by petting dogs and cats that walk pass. Greeting npcs I meet or antagonize them to start a fight. But every person should be different because not everyone will frighten easily some people might fight back.

Give me dialogue options when character speaks in cutscenes like the Witcher 3.

Karma and appearence

I think that if you were to have a karma system, it should affect the appearance of the character as well. Whatever you decide what good and bad looks like should also reflect how the characters both interact and look to other characters. An example would be Good aligned characters are weary of bad aligned characters while being relaxed around other good aligned characters as well as the neutrals. Their dialogue should then reflect that as well; subtle changes in vernacular would also add a lot more character depth.

Plus you can use this as a potential plot twist by baiting the player-character into believing that some of the characters are one side, when in fact they're on the other (or neither) side. I think that would be pretty interesting to see work out.

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Hey coolfan03 ,

thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure that the devs hear your feedback!
    Thanks for your reply. really appreciate it.

I would be happy to provide my help and language skill (for written text) to shape the game up.