Give your IDEAS for the game

Hi evryone !

Let's give your imagination to inspire the team on this ambitious game which is BGE2 :

Go through your mind, from new concepts to little feature

Like Michel Ancel said, we are all welcome to participate !

Let's start

I would love to see in this game a karma rate, i understood that the spirituality will be an important part of the background, it would be awesome if our actions could influence our reputation, we could be the most horrible pirate, participating to the slavery trades, or pirates fighting for the hybrids rights.

for example a planet would be like in south USA in 1800 and we would try to kill the traders and chiefs of these places to help people to get back their freedom

it could be a good idea to chose our religion, differents religions giving you differents features

a wanted system, if you have a bad karma, you make a lot of money, but the space police would be looking for you, you could be one them looking for criminals.
    in this system, the wanted signal could give details about this criminal where he could be located, a picture of his ship, his race...

I would love to develop this idea but let's give place to yours
     43 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member

I would wait right now

I think we will soon enough get access to small bits of the game.
    Until we get that there is almost no reason to suggest a whole lot as we don't know how the game actually works right now.

That said we need to wait to actually have something that we are able to improve.
    At this very moment this is just pointing out things, about something we have not seen a lot.

I would not suggest a Karma-system more like a wanted scenario since you are a pirate.
    However we twist it, the game probably has some sort of way to regulate this. Maybe it's actually not needed? We cannot say.

We need to wait until the program launches it's first people into this world.
     14 people found this helpful

Nothing prevent us to give ideas, with the informations that we have we can start to understand a bit the universe

the development started, so ideas can start as well even if it's not official. It's just ideas

I think the karma could be a good feature of this game, like i said the religion seems to be an important part of this world, your actions will probably have an impact on the game.
    So from this point you can probably make good or bad actions. In BGE universer, the photos and investigation takes a big place so why not to have a sytem "wanted"

ps: even if we don't have that much informations, we can make speculations, dream, through that good ideas can come
     9 people found this helpful

Tigridia's Avatar Junior Member

Choosing alliances rating your "wanted" or "karma" status

Hi, been reading this and my mind went flying around like I was working in some sort of story, so I wanted to share my thoughts with you.

I'm not sure if I entirely get the "karma" thing, but for sure the fact that some actions and decissions you make having an impact in the following adventure looks like a good thing to have in an open world like this one.

So, got me thinking, what if we could make an alliance with different pirate crews? I bet choosing one in particular would give you certain reputation and taking missions on that specific crew would give you a different "karma" than another one, right?

I don't know if that's the whole point of the open worlds, but sure as hell I'd play over and over again to see if that could change the course of the game.

Oh, and another thing I really wanted to point out: If this game by any chance gets a multiplayer mode, what about creating you very own crew and try to beat/steal other crews? Again, it's just a thought, I don't know if this is possible or if I'll be even listened up here, but it's worth a try.

I'm so hyped about this game, it looks AMAZING!
     9 people found this helpful

My idea is to give us a beautifully crafted story and to be able to play as in-depth characters, without getting too convoluted with other non-linear features.

It's a crazy, ambitious idea I know, but hopefully that is the version of BGE we see!
     10 people found this helpful

I have full confidence in your team, and it seems that you have the basic ideas of what the game will be. It would be something like a total customization of our character or team, an RPG style would be fine with that universe so wide you want to do. Something that for many hours you play still seems entertainingperdón por el ingles pero estoy usando google translate para traducir esto

Sorry for the English but I'm using google translate to translate this
    I'm from Spain and I've been waiting for this news for a long time, in the trailer I ended up crying about the emotion :'D
     2 people found this helpful

Sedoy_Ural's Avatar Junior Member

Good idea with karma. If it adds variability as a result of the game. I hope that photography of flora and fauna or picking up pearls not disappear. I would also like to see the race as in orig. game.
     24 people found this helpful

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Races have been confirmed in a french interview of Michel Ancel at E3 !

He clearly said that with the big variety of vehicles we will be able to find in BGE2's world there will be races to do
    I'm sure that this news will make more than one happy

Btw it has also been confirmed that photographgy will be an important part of the game.
     13 people found this helpful

Sedoy_Ural's Avatar Junior Member

Originally Posted by SuperBiscotCOT Go to original post
    Races have been confirmed in a french interview of Michel Ancel at E3 !

He clearly said that with the big variety of vehicles we will be able to find in BGE2's world there will be races to do
    I'm sure that this news will make more than one happy

Btw it has also been confirmed that photographgy will be an important part of the game.

O my friend! You have good news. Merci
     3 people found this helpful

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by PUZO_ARBUZA Go to original post
    O my friend! You have good news. Merci
    Haha You are welcome