FlorianRex's Avatar Member
    My idea is CRAFT YOUR OWN SPACE SHIP , or cars, boats.... BELUGA ...
    Also, I need a good map full of places to visit and explore or big cities and shop things , or be a monkey and fly v:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go and visit the B:G&E 2 POLL !!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Evil-2-(POLL)

Regards, Florian.

[IMG][/IMG]

Just a little draft to illustrate my thought it would be cool if we could have a space base :

- different sizes depends of how far you are in the game
    -possibility to protect it with weapons and shields
    -possibilty to customise it....

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    I think we won't have a base ... I mean not really

As space pirates our base will be our vessel/space-ship that we will be able to upgrade

Originally Posted by SuperBiscotCOT Go to original post
    I think we won't have a base ... I mean not really

As space pirates our base will be our vessel/space-ship that we will be able to upgrade

a sentence from a Michel Ancel interview about the online touched my curiosity "share their creations with other players" so the possibility of a main base could be a possibility even if I agree it could just be our starship but why not, in the case we have the 3 biggest starship of the game let's say, we would need a safe place for them

Secondary quest

For me the secondarry quest are important for expend the lore of the universe (instead of a book or things like that),for exemple in batman Arkham city(for me one of rar game with good secondary) those kind of quest let you discov new carcaters who are linked to the universe and let you understand some detail of the world BUT they're still seoncdary you can understand the story even if you dont make them.I prefer those kind of secondary with bonus and intersting lore instead of bad FEDEX quest just for say "Yeah we made secondary quest you need 100 hours for finish our game wow". For exemple almost all quest of Breath of the Wild are "secondary quest" ,you dont have a real guide , you explore and discov the world by yourself BUT you like it because they're well made. So if you make good secondary with a good story and an intersting,living world and no "graphic 4K wow" it would be awesome. (This is just for secondary but this is a recurent problem in actual video game.)

Hillianii's Avatar Junior Member

Space creatures !

So there was this 'Space Whale' in Beyond Good & Evil when you flew to the moon which was a rare and beautiful capture.
    Now that space travel is confirmed for the next Beyond Good & Evil, what about adding more space creatures to discover ?

Here are some examples of 'rare space creatures' what I would like to see and make photos of in BG&E2.
    Spoiler:  Show

4 people found this helpful

I want to know more about Jade and the DomZ. I also want there to be a lot of mystery. Mysterious creatures, weird undiscovered planets, secrets no-one has ever seen. It's a beautiful contrast to have.

Originally Posted by Hillianii Go to original post
    So there was this 'Space Whale' in Beyond Good & Evil when you flew to the moon which was a rare and beautiful capture.
    Now that space travel is confirmed for the next Beyond Good & Evil, what about adding more space creatures to discover ?

Here are some examples of 'rare space creatures' what I would like to see and make photos of in BG&E2.
    Yeah! I loved this concept of space creatures in BGE. It's so cool! It makes space travels more intriguing and perilous. Interstellar space in general seemed more interesting than ours in BGE, with all those colors and weird shapes (well, we have those in space too, but you know what I mean ^^).

Originally Posted by Telemanus Go to original post
    I want to know more about Jade and the DomZ. I also want there to be a lot of mystery. Mysterious creatures, weird undiscovered planets, secrets no-one has ever seen. It's a beautiful contrast to have.
    I don't think they'll forget this part... It's like the number one reason for a prequel I think! We know Jade was mixed-up with DomZ, but we don't really know how it happened. And a sequel would have been less likely to give us the straight answers.

Originally Posted by Lyogron Go to original post
    And hell yes to basically all you said. Please do keep posting!
    Wow, gee thanks! With such an encouragement how could I stop? You too keep posting!
     1 people found this helpful

How about board classical games ?

Remember the Francis' pallet game in BGE ?

How about including many board/card games ?

Let's imagine you travel on a planet and arrive in a little village next to a jungle and in this village you've got humans orang utan followers of Chinese Checkers or GO ! How about doing that with other species or planets. Imagine you arrive on another planet where the dominant game is connect 4 or maybe dominos(why not ?) ! Then you go back to a city and you see there's a tournament(illegal or not) of GO with cash price(Like the Francis's pearl of the 1st ep.) or just to improve your karma/judgment. After the tournament you go to an arcade, and such as the japaneses arcade games, you can play online with other people on other arcade games, this can be a way to improve online game.

I think about The Witcher or Evoland where teams create games. Why not use those that already exist ?
     1 people found this helpful