1. #71
    Idea :- Jade uses ANIMUS technology to relive the moments of her ancestor . Next she wakes up does a time travel and our story continues .
    Share this post

  2. #72
    Hi everyone!

    Maybe someone already think about it (in case of, sorry!)

    There should be a LOT of sidequests and of all kind. This quests should be credible and be a part of the universe. As in the Witcher 3, we never know where a quest will lead us and when it will be finish. For example, quests like in the Far cry serie are too mainstream (unlock a tower, attack a camp, ...). We have to feel the stakes and the stakes to believe in the acts we're doing.

    english is not my best, I hope I'll be understood
    Share this post

  3. #73
    You know, building a crew means that there'll be a TON of unique NPCs to recruit. I would imagine you are required to recruit certain characters that belongs to specific classes, like engineers, shipwrights or navigators. And each has a story to tell. Maybe we can recruit a young Mamma Mammago herself and finally see what she looks like (since she never appeared in the first game)? XD
    Share this post

  4. #74

    Pirates, pirates everywhere!

    I suppose we will note be the only pirates in the planet system. So our crew we'll have interaction with other pirates : space battle, trade, help or being helped, ... Maybe a pirates code exist and there is some kind of organization between pirates, perhaps a repair or a plant for all the pirates.

    That could be a start for quests, background history, ...

    There's a lot to do but I don't think it should be part of the main story. Pirates are more a context among others to develop the universe.
    Share this post

  5. #75
    [QUOTE=Mather94;12721209]"I suppose we will note be the only pirates in the planet system. So our crew we'll have interaction with other pirates : space battle, trade, help or being helped, ... Maybe a pirates code exist and there is some kind of organization between pirates"


    What could be interesting, would be a a social platform, like a dark net into the game, enabling us to communicate with other group of pirates, we could organise some traps for example, make a meeting and destroy our opponent ^^
    Share this post

  6. #76
    Until we actually see some of the game, I only have one suggestion - don't focus on making this an RPG game, I want this to still focus on being an action adventure game and I think the RPG aspect of the game should only be a side thing.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #77
    Originally Posted by chadl123 Go to original post
    Until we actually see some of the game, I only have one suggestion - don't focus on making this an RPG game, I want this to still focus on being an action adventure game and I think the RPG aspect of the game should only be a side thing.

    I actually think that the RPG should take an important part of the game, the roleplay will be an important component of this game, you will have skills, a crew... A pirate in the space starting from 0 to really powerfull, So the RPG should be an important aspect . It doesn't prevent to have action and adventures in this game, it can help a lot !
    Share this post

  8. #78
    Originally Posted by Flowpiece Go to original post
    I actually think that the RPG should take an important part of the game, the roleplay will be an important component of this game, you will have skills, a crew... A pirate in the space starting from 0 to really powerfull, So the RPG should be an important aspect . It doesn't prevent to have action and adventures in this game, it can help a lot !
    Jade didn't have any RPG/XP/Level-up kind of evolution, and yet wouldn't we all agree that she was getting more powerful and skilled throughout the game? We don't need those aspects in BGE. The story, the events, the gear could be what makes you evolve along the story. If you start from near zero, with only a flying tuc-tuc and a staff for equipment, you could consider having to loot and level-up in order to beat a boss and steal a vessel for example. But it doesn't feel very BGE or "ancelish" to me.
    I'd rather beat this boss using a good combat gameplay, the hero's ingenuity and cunning, and the talent of the scenarists that will make you think "Wow, I never thought I would end up beating him this way but it's so cool!"
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #79
    Originally Posted by Kingy77 Go to original post
    Jade didn't have any RPG/XP/Level-up kind of evolution, and yet wouldn't we all agree that she was getting more powerful and skilled throughout the game? We don't need those aspects in BGE. The story, the events, the gear could be what makes you evolve along the story. If you start from near zero, with only a flying tuc-tuc and a staff for equipment, you could consider having to loot and level-up in order to beat a boss and steal a vessel for example. But it doesn't feel very BGE or "ancelish" to me.
    I'd rather beat this boss using a good combat gameplay, the hero's ingenuity and cunning, and the talent of the scenarists that will make you think "Wow, I never thought I would end up beating him this way but it's so cool!"
    RPG : Players control a central game character, or multiple game characters, usually called a party, and attain victory by completing a series of quests or reaching the conclusion of a central storyline (wilkipedia)

    This BGE is quite more ambitious than the first one, the RPG aspect doesn't prevent anything of what you said. The difference with the first BGE is that you are going to create you own character, from that point the role play will be a part of the gameplay. In Mass effect you have this thing as well and the narration is just amazing. In the last Zelda the feeling of "Wow, I never thought I would end up beating him this way but it's so cool!" has never been so big and it's an RPG. I think that the narration from the first BGE and the gamepley could work really well with a RPG background don't forget that you will have a crew, evry member of your starship will have their abilities, that's a part of that as well.
    Share this post

  10. #80
    Hopefully they manage to hit the perfect mix of both genres.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post