One of the things my nostalgia would come up...

How about the pallet game which we also could play in the Akuda bar?!

Also I would like to see some special rewards which are hidden in places you actually need detective work to find it.

And if the thing with customizable characters are a thing, I would like to see more voices to choose from.

AND PLEASE GIVE US DEEP CHARACTER STORIES OF EVERY MAIN- AND SIDECHARACTERS!
     3 people found this helpful

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DayumSon21 Go to original post
    How about the pallet game which we also could play in the Akuda bar?!
    "Mini-games" have been half confirmed by Michel Ancel in an interview

Since it looks like they are going for a fast paced action space pirate theme. I really think they should take from the anime outlaw star,and the game rogue Galaxy. As well as any other good media to give this game a real fun deep space pirate feel!
     1 people found this helpful

i would like to be able to recrut NPCs not only for the ship crew but maybe as Agents as well like in Dragon Age Inquisition. They can serve multiple roles like information gathering, infiltrating etc

My idea? Well there u have it

First of all HI!
    Well, coming from a huge fan of the series since i was a kid, the first thing i can sayt is "Don´t forget why we all loved the first game"
    In my case i loved every single detail of that beautiful piece of art.
    Since the mechanics and the gameplay until the backgrounds and the BEATIFUL instrumental ambientation.
    One of the things that made BGE a great game was the story, and that it was a change of the normal paradigma in games on that time, because it was NOT an action game at all, it was a perfect combination between action, emotional, funny, and hard GAME.

My idea, well, don´t forget why we all love BGE, because you loved it when BGE came out 15 years ago, don´t try to please all our demands, remember that we all love your game, because all came out from you, and about gameplay, i wouyldn´t matter if i see a bigger fullfill of differente neccesity of skills such as the first game
    To do a fast recap, the first game had, Fights, HUGE exploration, animal discovery, races, vehicle up grades, investigation, mini games, aim missions, BADASS bosses, sociaty impact with every resaerch we do, a f****ing space trip to the moon (which also has the last animal space whale)AND THE BEST ******* STORY OF ALL TIMES

Really thank you for reading my emotions about this piece of art game!
     6 people found this helpful

Tigridia's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Fran_0995 Go to original post
    I think the game would be great if it has a contract system for secondary missions, like you are in a shady bar and you can go a fetch contracts available in this especific city in exchange for money or gear.
    I find this extremely interesting! It would be AWESOME if they could add some kind of missions that, apart from exploration, as you mentioned, had some kind of puzzle to decipher, something difficult, that unlocked some kind of gear, skin, something that wouldn't necessarely change your gameplay, but gave you like some kind of grade - for example, investigator, detective, amateur (if it's an easy one)...

They could make this kind of quests in special events, maybe even make people try to work with each other for different pieces of the puzzle... I don't know, I'm letting my mind flow right now, I'm just so hyped about the game, and so glad they ask for opinions and ideas from fans ^^
     2 people found this helpful

Flying Tuc Tuc

I saw from an interview in a vid that the ship you start out with is a flying tuc tuc, i am already sold on the game lol. Been on a non-flying one in guatemala and it was a lot of fun. As for ideas I think we need to see some gameplay and hopefully hands on soon. I dont even have any idea because I honestly loved everything I saw from the trailer and interviews. Can't wait to hopefully play some early beta

Pick a race for your hero

Howdy, I have an idea here. I was going to open a new thread regarding the subject but I think I'll throw idea in here anyway.

I strongly believe that BGE2 should let you select a race for your hero. You can either become a human or any of the small number of hybrids and every race has their own traits and unique abilities to their advantage. Like if you picked an aquatic hybrid, it will enables you to breathe and swim more smoothly underwater without any gear. Or if you're an avian type, you could fly from the very start without getting a jet pack.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LordKrillos Go to original post
    Howdy, I have an idea here. I was going to open a new thread regarding the subject but I think I'll throw idea in here anyway.

I strongly believe that BGE2 should let you select a race for your hero. You can either become a human or any of the small number of hybrids and every race has their own traits and unique abilities to their advantage. Like if you picked an aquatic hybrid, it will enables you to breathe and swim more smoothly underwater without any gear. Or if you're an avian type, you could fly from the very start without getting a jet pack.

That would be awesome

That would be great

I think some planets will have big hybrids populations, I guess on some of them the separation bewteen race would exist like, pig to a side, monkeys to another.....

I think each race have been created for different skills linked with their own abilities... maybe some of them went a way to create their own community and find their origins, we could imagine monkey hybrids living in huge forest...

that means if we would create a monkey we could have secondary missions in these kind of cities that we wouldn't have if we were a shark ( btw water planet would be amazing)
     1 people found this helpful

CulturalLemur's Avatar Member
    As of right now I have only one suggestion/idea - don't include a minimap. By doing this devs with encourage the players to keep their eyes focused on everything around them instead of that one thing in a corner of the screen. I've been playing some Witcher 3 with minimap disabled lately and lemme tell you, it improves the experience A LOT overall.
     2 people found this helpful