Originally Posted by SuperBiscotCOT Go to original post
    Races have been confirmed in a french interview of Michel Ancel at E3 !

He clearly said that with the big variety of vehicles we will be able to find in BGE2's world there will be races to do
    I'm sure that this news will make more than one happy

Btw it has also been confirmed that photographgy will be an important part of the game.
    That's a F...NG GREAT info man !! Bon sang de bon soir !!

I think the game would be great if it has a contract system for secondary missions, like you are in a shady bar and you can go a fetch contracts available in this especific city in exchange for money or gear.
     1 people found this helpful

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Fran_0995 Go to original post
    I think the game would be great if it has a contract system for secondary missions, like you are in a shady bar and you can go a fetch contracts available in this especific city in exchange for money or gear.
    I think this would perfectly fit with the photography system.

Take a pic of this guy doing this thing, or take a picture of this location.
    Or even more complicated in the other side: he gives you a picture and you have to find someone with the clue he gave you.

I think we have an intresting concept here
     7 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SuperBiscotCOT Go to original post
    I think this would perfectly fit with the photography system.

Take a pic of this guy doing this thing, or take a picture of this location.
    Or even more complicated in the other side: he gives you a picture and you have to find someone with the clue he gave you.

I think we have an intresting concept here
    Also i think this could affect the multiplayer component, crafting your own contracts up (with the photos which i think it would be great) i think it will add a fun component in the game. Like you can make literally anything, from a race/delivery to a 'go a take a photo of this dude', and it will add plenty of fun
     4 people found this helpful

Yes ! Devlopping on this idea of multiplayer component, why don't just make weekly challenges where you have to take the same exact picture : same location, same time of the day (simply day or night), same angle, ...

And that would give players rewards

You could create space pirates crews with your friends, some sort of clans.
    And this idea could be expanded in "clan" challenge.
     3 people found this helpful

It would be nice to see any type of customitation

As they've said, there will be the possibility to play alone or with friends. It would be great to see any type of customitation for the characters in the game, or maybe the possibility to choose your own race, like monkey, pig, shark, etc. and pick your clothes, colours and all that stuff. Also I'd like to see some customitation for vehicles, at least colour picking or something XD. As many of you here, I've been waiting for this moment a lot of years, I hope this game will be amazing. The only bad thing is to get a nice PC to be able to play this breathtaking adventure. Anyone to be in the same situation as me?
     4 people found this helpful

Customization has already been confirmed, but we don't know to what extend it will be

Missions

Hello to all of you ! I'm so excited about this project !

I understand english but i cannot write long sentences so...it will be in french and in english with a lot mistakes

FRENCH :

J'ai quelques idées à propos des missions secondaires que certains NPC pourraient nous donner. Au lieu d'aller bêtement à un point précis de la map, retrouver un personnage, je pense qu'il peut être intéressant de faire ça de façon plus fluide.
    Je m'explique, imaginons-nous rentrer dans un bar, pour acheter des Starkos ou autres éléments nécessaire à notre personnage. Un personnage nous bouscule et nous glisse quelques mots : "Objet rare est à tel endroit, vas y et garde le". La mission est lancée et libre à nous en tant que joueur de l'accepter ou non.

Bien entendu, cela peut être un piège élaboré par d'autres pirates ennemis, donc il faudra faire attention et être prudent.

Après, j'aimerais voir une dimension un peu RPG, avec surtout des points de compétences à gagner (pilotage, tir, interrogatoire, investigation, etc...) et à attribuer comme bon nous semble pour avoir notre partie unique.

Voilà pour ces quelques idées, pas originales peut être mais ce sont les miennes !

Merci pour ce magnifique trailer et "Viva the space monkey program" !

WITH THE MISTAKES :

I have some ideas about the missions given by NPC. Instead of going to a mark on the map to meet a NPC, i think it will be more interesting and more fun if it's on a smoother way.
    I explain my view : You walk into a bar or a place to buy Starkos or another item useful for the adventure. A NPC come and speak to you a few words about "a rare item is a this exact location, if you find it, keep it ! " The mission is launched and it is free to you to follow the indications or not.

Of course, this could be a trap elaborated by another pirates who are against your crew, so be careful.

Also, i would like to see a RPG dimension with skills point to attribuate (driving, shoot, interrogation, investigation or else...) to have your own character. with these specifications.

There is few ideas, maybe not new but there's mine !

Thank for this beautiful announcement and "Viva the Space Monkey Program"

EDIT : IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO CORRECT MY SPEECH, GO AHEAD
     3 people found this helpful

I won't correct you but you can come and join us on the french forum !
    http://forums-fr.ubi.com/login.php?d...-Good-amp-Evil

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member

Vehicles

I wonder which types of vehicles we will get in this game.
    I wonder if gear is changeable like a other jetpack or clothing.
    Are there driving rules we have to care about in cities?(Mafia style)

IMO we should not go into skillpoints. That's one of the things the first game didn't do either. But what the first game did we are able to do in the second too. Like any big game that is without a skilltree new things are unlocked by getting new gear. In this case a jetpack or vehicle. May even explosives or some hacking tool.
    What I want to say with that. We should pin it down to gadgets again. So the player has all options open but nothing needs to be bought. I wonder if we get a saving to cloud option kinda like Nier:Automata^^
     1 people found this helpful