Why do you all use centurion?? I really want to know

I miss season 1. I need to know what the big draw is for this chump. Please enlighten me

Easy to play and spammable combo if you can't parry or dodge. It is a gank monster in 4v4s. It attracted a lot of lower skilled players because of these reasons. That's why you see so many. It gives them an easy go to character to feel good about playing. It's not that OP just a broken design that gets abused.
     1 people found this helpful

Upper-mid tier at best in 1v1s, strong disabler in 4v4s.
     1 people found this helpful

Low learning curve, although I don't play him :P
    It's easy to be good at centurion without investing much time in it
     2 people found this helpful

Because he looks amazing? You cant blame people for wanting a very smart looking hero, thats what i wanted ( and to end everyone i hate with a punch ). I stopped playing as him a couple weeks ago after getting ganked by squads of him numerously resulting in me nearly junping off a bridge. But, he is not amazing one on one. In fact hes easy to destroy, as one of you said noobs play with him making their moves very predictable. Its only 4v4 where he gets the hate( and rightly so )

Aarpian's Avatar Senior Member
    Fun

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aarpian Go to original post
    Fun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIrmJdG1x78&t=246s

yeah..."FUN"
     2 people found this helpful

Here's Why I Play Centurion

I started playing as him in order to learn how to defeat him. Then, I noticed that most other players didn't know how to defeat him, so I continued (y'know, to help out the community--give 'em more exposure so they could learn.)

After all that, though, I've just become familiar with his moveset. As a hybrid, I find him useable against nearly any character. He has a surprisingly good crowd defense (though not much in terms of offense, other than zone attack.) And, I can typically open up heavies more quickly, so that I'm not wasting time and stamina while their buddies charge to their rescues.

I tend to choose my character based on the game type, map, which characters my teammates choose, which characters I expect my opponents to choose and my estimate of their skill level. Some times that equates to me choosing Centurion.

'Hope that helps.

Good Fight!

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Fun indeed, I bet those centurions are having a blast.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►