RatedChaotic's Avatar Banned
    Because I find the Roman era interesting. Oh and because I suck.

Because my user name would lose it's meaning if i didn't :P

Well you all are ruining the game. But that's nothing new for you to hear I'm sure. Grow a pair a choose a hero that isn't cheap
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Lucifist666 Go to original post
    Well you all are ruining the game. But that's nothing new for you to hear I'm sure. Grow a pair a choose a hero that isn't cheap
    He is not cheap! He cost us $40 to get early access to him and it cost people without the season pass 15k steel to obtain him. He's 30x more expensive than the standard heros. If you don't like his character design then please don't hate on the players that purchased the rights to play him, hate on the people that created him and that have no idea how to make a balanced/working game. It's Ubisoft's fault why the game is in its current state.

You are right. I am upset that he was even made. It's not the players fault. BUT. I could've easily unlocked him and played just like the rest of you. But then how could I look myself in the mirror later and felt good about my cheap lame spamming wins. It's called for honor, and no one seems to have any. Loopholes get exploited in games. I get that. But I don't understand why anyone would want to take the easy way out. Where's the challenge in that??

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    For me he's new and something different, simple as that.

Kazowa's Avatar Junior Member
    Yea, It's dumb I play orochi and the centurion like gets my stamina in half jab quick throw and then like eagle talon. I have shinobi and Centurion honeslty they get boring because people over play them. Their kit is insanely stamina depletion which is stupid. all the old characters dont have it. Both the Shinobi and Centurion needs a rework overhaul. Their kit is just childish people who can't play good.
     2 people found this helpful

No judgement, man, but what is it, specifically, that you dislike about Centurion? I'm genuinely asking.

Originally Posted by Will_Schwarz Go to original post
    No judgement, man, but what is it, specifically, that you dislike about Centurion? I'm genuinely asking.
    I can tell the main reasons ppl hate him

• If the kicks conects you are dead.

Some ppl say: just dont get kicked... they are all stupids.
    If the solution was so simply so every hero should have a similar move that can be followed with a killing combo.

• huge deplet of stamina that leads to many knockdowns

In 4v4 it's a hell

• unlike shinobi he dont have a huge weaker spot to balance him

shinobi's kicks used to be a pain in the *** but you know he have low health, so it feels more acceptable.

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by one.Autumn.Ieaf Go to original post
    I can tell the main reasons ppl hate him

• If the kicks conects you are dead.

Some ppl say: just dont get kicked... they are all stupids.
    If the solution was so simply so every hero should have a similar move that can be followed with a killing combo.

• huge deplet of stamina that leads to many knockdowns

In 4v4 it's a hell

• unlike shinobi he dont have a huge weaker spot to balance him

shinobi's kicks used to be a pain in the *** but you know he have low health, so it feels more acceptable.
    Except you aren't dead with one kick, the only damage that is confirmed from it is a light. If he does a heavy that can be blocked but even if you miss the block that's still only 25 damage. Everything after that can be defended against or even punished.