I fly wonderwoman view alot because I like the rock steady feel the the non moving crosshair gives me.When I go into the cockpit I get disorientated by the weird movement of the cockpit.Bank left and it yaws right and throws me off no matter how much I try to block it out.Its alot worse in some planes than others.

Just wanted to know if its possible Oleg to lock the cockpit side to side movemnet wghen banking.I love the turbulence effect and the vertical g effect but just cant stand the way it throws me off when banking.

I fly wonderwoman view alot because I like the rock steady feel the the non moving crosshair gives me.When I go into the cockpit I get disorientated by the weird movement of the cockpit.Bank left and it yaws right and throws me off no matter how much I try to block it out.Its alot worse in some planes than others.

Just wanted to know if its possible Oleg to lock the cockpit side to side movemnet wghen banking.I love the turbulence effect and the vertical g effect but just cant stand the way it throws me off when banking.

Rubbish. There`s nothing wrong with the headshake. I don`t even notice it any more. If you want disable it, it`s in the options.

SeaFireLIV...

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    I don't notice it either. Not to flame you, but you really should get used to it. Flying cockpit on is to add realism, and so is head shakes. They go hand in hand, if you're gonna dismiss the head shakes then why not just keep playing with wonder woman view? Each person has their own style of flying, which I respect. But if you're flying on a cockpit only server, its there for realism, not just for the pretty cockpits.

this is what I said in my post http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...13&m=167104352

Is this what called "head shake" which there's an option in realism menu? If my memory's correct, switching that off won't cut off the movement... I have to check it out again..

I think the whole idea of having cockpit view is to give realism. They are beautifully modelled and the movements caused by turbulence, headshake etc., just add to this.
    They are not really that distracting, just immersive IMO

Home of Scragbat's Forgotten Battles Virtual Movies
    Virtual Cinema created with IL-2

sure... wonder woman view is easier i used this alot, but if you want to fly with cocpit on full real hosts, you have to learn how to fly with all options switch to "on"
    I know this is hard, yesterday i was flown my first VEF mission and of course i was killed but i will learn this way of flying because we are looking for realism of flight, right?
    if you do not looking for this ... so, solution is simply: play only on host with wonder woman view, or loking for no head shake hosts.....
    that's all

Best Regards

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I love cockpit view...I keep wonder women on for SP sometimes to check how fast I'm going with the alternate speed numbers (TAS or IAS I can never remember) but I fly and fight inside the cockpit. I love that view...even on FW's

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Try Shift+F1
    Should lock the gunsight

http://www.freewebs.com/kg26/

Thanks for the input guys but I think you mistook me here.I said I like the turbulence effect but not the way the cockpit swings left to right when you bank.

Its defenitly not shift/F1.