Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey all,

I moved this thread to the Suggestions forum.

/ Johan

I thought this guy was permabanned. He used to get on here and threaten the dev.'s if he didn't get his gear back after he was greifed.

Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by liberator4life Go to original post
    Even though I think the development team are incompetent, your suggestions are terrible. Why would you even report a griefer? The main reason I go into the dz is to grief other players and also to destroy their gaming experience. It provides good comic relief.

I wonder if anyone uses seeker mines for the same reason?

Originally Posted by OIF Vet 220 Go to original post
    The dz is still broken, checkpoint campers going manhunhunt to do the chicken run.
    It has been said before,
    Step 1 disable the current rouge system
    Step 2 only teams of 2 for dz
    Step 3 set up an accurate reporting and punishment system for griefer.

Have a nice day
    They told me rogue changes are plan for 1.8

The dz is still broken, checkpoint campers going manhunhunt to do the chicken run.
    It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    Get rid of 19 sec timer
    Groups are OK, but the whole team needs to be on the same timer, if you die, either Rogue status when you respawn, or you stay dead until the team dies or runs out of the timer.
    Rogue timers should get progressively longer with higher frequency of going Rogue, say the timer gets increased if you go Rogue within a 30 minute period with it going progressively longer each time. that'll deal with griefers.
    Revenge rewards for killing the Rogue that killed you if you kill them within their current timer.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SS4GogetaTX Go to original post
    The problem with two man teams is does not stop people from teaming up anyway.
    So when multiples decide to "team up anyway"...what happens when they start throwing turrets and seeker mines? That's right. They go after their buddies.

I'd love to see the DZ go 100% solo queue. No teams. No sharing magic (Links).
    If four players want to jump me when I'm solo,they will have to do it without stacking team assets. Four individuals vs me would be worth my time.
    A player that does not have Recovery Link equipped should NEVER find them self under it's power. Same for all the magic crap. No revives from down the block. No boosting a players firepower from 35 meters away.

HamishBode's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by gt2k Go to original post
    They don't come to these forums.
    I'm trying to spend more time here. <3

HamishBode's Avatar Community Developer
    It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    1. The rogue system is one of the things we're looking to make changes to in a coming client patch. It will not be "disabled" and, to be honest, that's a pretty reductive statement.

2. If I take your point to mean that groups should be phased into a DZ of similar group sizes then I think that's a worthwhile conversation to have. Although, the people that want to solo and take on groups may have something to say about it (given, they are rare beings!) and it would further split our playerbase meaning that the DZ would tend to be emptier than it already is.

3. I don't understand here, how are people griefing you? If you have an issue with checkpoint camping then you can always fast travel. If you have specific issues with balancing (DeadEye, Seeker or the use of things like CronusMax) then that's valid, but a different conversation.

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HamishBode Go to original post
    1. The rogue system is one of the things we're looking to make changes to in a coming client patch. It will not be "disabled" and, to be honest, that's a pretty reductive statement.

2. If I take your point to mean that groups should be phased into a DZ of similar group sizes then I think that's a worthwhile conversation to have. Although, the people that want to solo and take on groups may have something to say about it (given, they are rare beings!) and it would further split our playerbase meaning that the DZ would tend to be emptier than it already is.

3. I don't understand here, how are people griefing you? If you have an issue with checkpoint camping then you can always fast travel. If you have specific issues with balancing (DeadEye, Seeker or the use of things like CronusMax) then that's valid, but a different conversation.
    I'm pretty sure what he or she meant by griefing was the fact there are a majority of players that actively killing other players and dismantling their loot. Yelling out profanity to other players and doing emotes on their dead boides in the dark zone. You can hear them screaming derogatory terms on open voip. Let's be realistic here. The current state of the dz does promotes griefing.

Can we please get a stamina and heal buff