Message to Hamish and development team

The dz is still broken, checkpoint campers going manhunhunt to do the chicken run.
    It has been said before,
    Step 1 disable the current rouge system
    Step 2 only teams of 2 for dz
    Step 3 set up an accurate reporting and punishment system for griefer.

Have a nice day
     1 people found this helpful

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    They don't come to these forums.

Originally Posted by OIF Vet 220 Go to original post
    The dz is still broken, checkpoint campers going manhunhunt to do the chicken run.
    It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    Even though I think the development team are incompetent, your suggestions are terrible. Why would you even report a griefer? The main reason I go into the dz is to grief other players and also to destroy their gaming experience. It provides good comic relief.

Originally Posted by liberator4life Go to original post
    Even though I think the development team are incompetent, your suggestions are terrible. Why would you even report a griefer? The main reason I go into the dz is to grief other players and also to destroy their gaming experience. It provides good comic relief.
    Lmao bring on the hate.

It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    1. They will never remove the rogue system. It's their only USP (unique selling point). They don't care if it's broken, they've already said it doesn't work how they intended.
    2. Teams are part of the game, they cannot control grouping. How would you stop two teams of two meeting up anyway?
    3. Griefing is what the DZ is built on. You can't report people who've gone rogue as that's what they advertise you can do. It's a perfectly legal part of the game.

None of these things is ever going to happen. Hope you have a nice day too

Gweadobane's Avatar Senior Member
    It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    You are not really offering any solutions other than 2 man teams in the DZ. Defining a 'griefer' is somewhat different for everyone, the DZ promotes the behaviour you see and the game makers think this is cool. Reason why I only set foot in there when playing PVE Survival so I don't have to interact with the people who enjoy ruining someone else's day for some bizzare reason....point in question see above.

Pretty accurate. The problem with two man teams is does not stop people from teaming up anyway.This entire game is designed to bring out the very worst and best in people. When you are at your best you get screwed over. Help a guy up and he shoots and kills you. I don't know if it is incompetence or ignorance. In "Survival" players enter the game as individuals then team up. It is a big advantage for them. Massive/Ubidumb could resolve it by stopping the sharing of items or not allow people to be picked up on the individual mode. I think deep down they hate individual players. At least you don't lose your rank and DZ funds now. Thank dog for small favors right? Hey! Keep in mind, you can cut the rope!

It has been said before,

Have a nice day
    Unfortunately, they don't visit these forums at all. You might get a response from a community mod or something saying "We'll relate your message". But we all know those messages never get sent because they could care less honestly.

I have said this before

Forced server transfer on joining a group or leaving a group for all parties in the DZ regardless of server been full. This way a member leaving a team to start a second in the same server can not be achieved.

This way multi groups become more random and unstable

There is nothing fix for idiots though.

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►