Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

All of our E3 2017 trailers and gameplay videos

Skull and Bones™: E3 2017 Cinematic Announcement Trailer

Skull and Bones: E3 2017 Multiplayer and PvP Gameplay

Watch the world premiere of Skull and Bones official gameplay video to see a first look at rival pirate gangs fighting in explosive naval combat during the Golden Age of Piracy.

Skull and Bones: E3 2017 What You Need to Know

Chris Watters visits the development team at Ubisoft Singapore for a behind-the-scenes look at Skull and Bones and what went into making its depiction of open world, multiplayer pirate life a reality.

7 people found this helpful

These look Great and i cant wait for this game. Would it be possible to get an analysis/feedback of the cannon fire rate/projectile speeds in the videos? I know the game needs to have a fast pace to it to make it a competitive multiplayer game but if felt like maybe the cannon ball speeds are a bit to fast. How do they compare to historical speeds? It may just have been down to the resolution of the video or just the way it's been edited but i feel like Cannon ball speeds in Black Flag is pretty much perfect and it would be great if this game was similar in that aspect. I know for some people these sort of things don't really matter but I've wanted a game like this for ages. I just don't want to lose the immersion and excitement i feel when I'm captaining a ship on Black Flag, just for and increase in speed to make it more of a competitive game.

dont hype it that much, this game will fail if multiplayer part will be like "For Honor" NAT-Type one!
    to play this game under perfect fair conditions we need servers.

to play this game under perfect fair conditions we need servers.
    The Community Developer said they'll have dedicated servers.

Best regards,
    Nash
     2 people found this helpful

Very good Trailers

The trailers are really very well done and I am very excited about the next one but still ask a question with the Skull and Bones ™: E3 2017 Cinematic Announcement Trailer from the 2nd minute and 10 seconds, which remix or something You used it. I would be very grateful if you give me the information.

Ahoy Pirate !

Please find the answer on this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-trailer/page2 I like the song and her voice as well

Have a nice day,
    Nash
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by NashHero Go to original post
    The Community Developer said they'll have dedicated servers.

Best regards,
    Nash
    link it to me plz

Please check this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...1#post12707640

I'm sorry to hear you're concerned about our service quality. Whilst I am sure you'll still want to wait and hear a bit more before you change your mind, I can at least happily inform you that our game has Dedicated Servers.

thx a lot. that makes me hope this game will be epic.

Cannot wait!