OMG! Can't Wait to Preorder!!!!

As if I would drop another dime after the fiasco of For Honor..

It will be For Honor all again, horrible P2P netcode that errors every 3 minutes, complete lack of balance, regionlock with 30min queues for matchmaking and microtransactions.

Funny thing is I am a sucker for all pirate games, you put a pirate image on a cube you draw on 3DMax, I will throw money on its face. But my utter disgust for the Ubisoft multiplayer scam is so strong that, I wont even check out its review until game is 3 months old after release.
     2 people found this helpful

3 people found this helpful

UbiTotalyMoo's Avatar Community Developer
    I'm sorry to hear you're concerned about our service quality. Whilst I am sure you'll still want to wait and hear a bit more before you change your mind, I can at least happily inform you that our game has Dedicated Servers.

UbiTotalyMoo's Avatar Community Developer
    I'm sorry to hear you're concerned about our service quality. Whilst I am sure you'll still want to wait and hear a bit more before you change your mind, I can at least happily inform you that our game has Dedicated Servers.

try out the beta first.

Originally Posted by UbiTotalyMoo Go to original post
    Based on what I saw so far this game is For Honor with ships, nothing more. I wish i could say "For Honor was awesome, and seeing this is For Honor with ships I on board (pun intended)", but nope. Sadly it is a very clear case of fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

For Honor was an amazing concept with amazing graphics and an ok~ish beta. I preordered it with the hype, and it turned out to be a cash grab where they simply sold an unfinished product without fixing any of the problems in beta or any actual attempt at fixing anything afterwards;

An online only multiplayer game where people get disconnected and getting errors right and left, and still not fixed after 5 months. Connectivity issues still going on, and no hope in horizon for a fix at all. Balance is horrible even more so after the DLC characters they sold for season 2. Game lacks the most basic online functions you would expect from any online game like; matchmaking or a ranked mode. After 5 months fair matchmaking still non-existant and still no ranked mode. Due to region lock game is dead anywhere out of NA/EU

Sadly, Ubi ruined their reputation for online multiplayer games with For Honor completely.
     3 people found this helpful

i'm rly curious about this game aswell , if i'm one of the lucky ones that will be able to play the Closed beta and i enjoy the game i will definitly pre-order it

DSD27's Avatar Member
    Really hyped, IV Black Flag was my favorite AC game. Still more than a year of waiting

Ahoy Pirates !

Still more than a year of waiting
    Well, I think it's better because like that we'll have a perfect game.

THE MAN HAS A GOOD POINT. every year we have the same thing going on. Ubisoft presents games that looks awesome but until the release date the games go through graphic downgrades or the game turns out to have lags or errors in the matchmaking like for honor that got me really hyped before release. It is kind of sad because Ubisoft always has the greatest ideas in gaming but they usually fail to deliver the exact thing that they present in the first place(the division, ghost recon and more). I still love games so i will keep my eye on games that get me hyped(like this one) but its up to Ubisoft to reclaim the lost reputation and convince me and other gamers with the same opinion to trust them again. Anyway i will be waiting for the beta hoping that it wont disappoint me and it up to the beta if im buying this game or not.PLEASE GIVES US GOOD RESULTS

Don't worry we are still waiting for the game and a user listened to the ubisoft conference and sad that the game would release in the max(for now) in 30 march 2022