Since the patch my MOVE controllers are sticky...anyone else experience this?

Originally Posted by NucHaz Go to original post
    I just tried the new patch and the height issue was not addressed. I still center up on top of the crewmans lap and stuff is inside and below my legs. The boundary area is bigger so when I stand up a little and recenter (usually waste the first 5 min of every time re-centering over and over until I get it about right) my screen goes black much less often. I can turn my head down now, so thats nice. It is still a pain in the butt to get centered though, I hope this is fixed in the next patch at least. I am using a vive with large room scale.
    I can see how this might be an issue for you. I'm can't cross my legs Picard style and use the controls. I have to sit properly in my chair. The only thing I can think of is messing around with your VIVE setup a bit so it works for you.

Maybe if you redo you room scale and when you calibrate the floor put your controllers on a chair or something? Not sure if this will help but worth a try?

Originally Posted by Emexrulsier Go to original post
    Maybe if you redo you room scale and when you calibrate the floor put your controllers on a chair or something? Not sure if this will help but worth a try?
    Am definitely going to try everything in the book, cant play like this with it sticking all over the place, cheers

Originally Posted by shimkwan Go to original post
    Since the patch my MOVE controllers are sticky...anyone else experience this?
    eww, the patch wasn't that exciting was it?