Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Borat Space Monkey Mankinis... nuff said

Booker-de-Witt's Avatar Junior Member

Willing and able

Good to hear consideration of official T-shirtst. My wallet is ready.

shirt

I would like to have one too.

As I live in germany, I don't know about the shipping costs, but I could also offer to wear it on the next gamescom, if you give it for free!
    If possible, I would like to have mine signed by Michel Ancel

Beyond Good & Evil IRL Stuf *__*

I also remember that I looked for BGE stuff three or four years ago... in vain ! It would be absolutly amazing to see some BGE stuff, they can create wonderful things with this visual universe !

I'm thinking to the nutrilles (idk the english name) factory from a low angle view with the night behind and maybe one of these flying skates... The silhouette of the factory gave me that spooky feeling when I was young and it was impressive at the same time. Same for the slaughterhouse and so on...
    Ubi pls make that dream come true ^^

Originally Posted by LPixword Go to original post
    I also remember that I looked for BGE stuff three or four years ago... in vain ! It would be absolutly amazing to see some BGE stuff, they can create wonderful things with this visual universe !

I'm thinking to the nutrilles (idk the english name) factory from a low angle view with the night behind and maybe one of these flying skates... The silhouette of the factory gave me that spooky feeling when I was young and it was impressive at the same time. Same for the slaughterhouse and so on...
    Ubi pls make that dream come true ^^

Yeah! I also want merchandising!!! Don't forget to ask for that in the SMP survey.

Hi,

They are selling somes during de Ubisoft Experience Meetings.
     1 people found this helpful

Please give me one ....

Thx.

I would love to get a shirt

Im so pumped

Yes!!plz,xxl, hope to get busy soon!

I liked the space monkey shirt but I loved the big red Space Monkey Program flag behind them, could we get one ??