Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

Download your Fan kit!

PIRATE FAN

Can't get enough of Skull and Bones™? This kit contains everything you need to put a Pirate twist on your desktop, phone and online profiles!

Content:

• 5x mobile wallpaper
    • 5x profile pic (400x400)
    • 3x 1080p wallpaper
    • 3x 4K wallpaper

Download the Pirate Fan Kit

COMMUNITY CREATOR

Take your first step towards becoming an integral part of the Skull and Bones fan base with the Community Creator kit; packed with official graphics, logos and assets to kick-start your journey!

Content:

• Game Logo (png)
    • Press Screenshots
    • Press art
    • High-res
    • Character concept art
    • Graphics package (lightweight)

Download the Community Creator Kit

7 people found this helpful

Okay so downloaded this pack but this is still missing certain elements such as official colors. This makes things quite hard to create a proper template/skin for the community/fan sites.

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    awesome

This is great Thank you

UbiTotalyMoo's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by MBGnoll Go to original post
    Okay so downloaded this pack but this is still missing certain elements such as official colors. This makes things quite hard to create a proper template/skin for the community/fan sites.
    Hey there! Super sorry for the delayed answer.

What exact information would you be interested in? I'll look it up for you if possible

Stainless001's Avatar Member
    Hey Moo!

Would it be possible to get the red flag/ fabirc texture without the Skull & Bones text?

S

Pirate Fan Kit

I was wondering why I am unable to download the fan kit? All I am getting is the image of the data. I was wondering if someone knew what I was doing wrong? I am downloading it within my browser.

Originally Posted by Hecate86 Go to original post
    I was wondering why I am unable to download the fan kit? All I am getting is the image of the data. I was wondering if someone knew what I was doing wrong? I am downloading it within my browser.
    Are you trying right click + save? It's a zip file.

FYI, there is an updated fankit with new content that was just released. You can find it here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/news/207328866

surveys

Nice post which you shared here and thanks for sharing this to us. Most of the companies are interested in online surveys. Get more about Tellthebell here.