🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Zebra_111's Avatar Junior Member

Game-details, not seen in Gametrailer

So what I have read until now, Origin will offer a huge gain of possibilities, compared to old ACs.
    Where I can start…
    Wild animals can be tamed (hippos, hyenas, lions and others) and also shot free from their cages.
    We will be able to ride horses, camels and use also chariots.
    Also the is a seamless transition from surface to undersea world, where treasures can be found.
    Smaller ships can be used in order reach places but also used to start fighting against mercenaries.
    A brand new fighting-system with bows, shields and distance-weapons like spears, all to level up, and found in 3 different rarity.
    Weapons can get set on fire to burn down barns, oil-fields and even boats.
    Residents will try to extinguish or run in panic. On boats, people jump into water, swim to other boats and continuous with their fight.
    The world looks huge and as the game-trailer shows, full of life and details.
    Many other stuff to add here…very excited.

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Zebra_111 Go to original post
    So what I have read until now, Origin will offer a huge gain of possibilities, compared to old ACs.
    Where I can start…
    Wild animals can be tamed (hippos, hyenas, lions and others) and also shot free from their cages.
    We will be able to ride horses, camels and use also chariots.
    Also the is a seamless transition from surface to undersea world, where treasures can be found.
    Smaller ships can be used in order reach places but also used to start fighting against mercenaries.
    A brand new fighting-system with bows, shields and distance-weapons like spears, all to level up, and found in 3 different rarity.
    Weapons can get set on fire to burn down barns, oil-fields and even boats.
    Residents will try to extinguish or run in panic. On boats, people jump into water, swim to other boats and continuous with their fight.
    The world looks huge and as the game-trailer shows, full of life and details.
    Many other stuff to add here…very excited.
    Yep, all those things sound cool and I hope we will see most of this in the gameplay demo at Ubi's conference.