Blood please

can you add the same blood effect that you made in ac unity? and thank you for the awesome trailer
     1 people found this helpful

jayjay275's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree. AC games have always lacked in blood, and its a shame given how brutal some animations are.

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by jayjay275 Go to original post
    I agree. AC games have always lacked in blood, and its a shame given how brutal some animations are.
    While I would also really like more blood, Ubisoft wants that PEGI 16 or equivalent ratings which allows them to sell more copies of games, so I don't think we will see much blood.

jayjay275's Avatar Senior Member
    It is a confirmed 18, as they've all been since AC3.

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by jayjay275 Go to original post
    It is a confirmed 18, as they've all been since AC3.
    Sorry, I guess I missed that change, because I stopped caring what age it was for^^

If Ubisoft really do want to revamp the series then we need MORE blood. This is Ancient Egypt and with all the badass weapons and 18+ rating, there's all the more reason for more blood. It should lie on the floor without disappearing and should puddle if there's loads. It should splatter across walls, drip from swords etc...

Agree bring it on! The Nile shall flow red when I'm done!

Just watched the gameplay again and just realised there was NO blood whatsoever like at all. Hopefully this is because it's being shown at E3 where kids might be watching? Maybe because it's unfinished? Who knows but hopefully they fix it.

Originally Posted by rawr012 Go to original post
    Just watched the gameplay again and just realised there was NO blood whatsoever like at all. Hopefully this is because it's being shown at E3 where kids might be watching? Maybe because it's unfinished? Who knows but hopefully they fix it.
    I do hope so, lack of blood in a PEGI 18 game is just silly

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    They do this every game. The first couple of gameplay trailers usually don't show blood effects, possibly because of age ratings (for the trailers, that is, not the games themselves), possibly because the blood effects haven't been finalized yet. They're not going to release a bloodless assassin game, don't worry.