pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SlyTrooper Go to original post
    That's what I was thinking. £250 would have made more sense.
    Yeah.. Resin doesn't cost that much. Meh, I'm happy with the Dawn Edition, its the same statue pretty much

Sekur's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Yeah.. Resin doesn't cost that much. Meh, I'm happy with the Dawn Edition, its the same statue pretty much
    Well i just can compare prices i know for resine figures. eg. Assassin's Creed® III : Connor - The Last Breath Premium Figurine (50cm) was 499€ without limitation.
    God And Dawn Edition Figures is "just" PVC, they are normaly still amazing, and you dont have of cause to get the 799 resine. the Bayek & Senu-Figur (37 cm) ist fine!

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, they do. It doesn't matter what payment option you choose. It was changed a while back. Credit cards used to get charged on the day that the shipment was send, but now you have to pay upfront.

SlyTrooper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Yes, they do. It doesn't matter what payment option you choose. It was changed a while back. Credit cards used to get charged on the day that the shipment was send, but now you have to pay upfront.
    Alright. Hmm. Could be potentially problematic, but I'll make it work.

So, what I've figured out is that I can't afford to pay upfront until some stuff I have on Ebay sells. Ironically, the reason I don't have enough is because I was trying to improve my AC collection in time for the AC Origins announcement.

I've had to use another 100 uplay points to get another 20% discount because of this. I was trying to cancel an order I made previously to get my first discount code back and pay for Origins and that order all at once, but because I have to wait I would miss out on the E3 sales discount on the other items. It's so unnecessarily complicated . Doesn't matter though, uplay points don't cost money and I'll get more eventually.

I may have to wait a little while to pre-order, but in better news, I think I can get the Gods edition as well as the Dawn of the Creed edition. And I won't have to worry about money when I'm at Uni because I'll have already payed. It's gonna be so awesome to have three figurines of Bayek on release!

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    That's going to be awesome indeed.

It sucks that you can't pre-order yet though. I think it was last year that Ubisoft changed their payment policy.

I think you can get those 100 uplay points back if you contact their customer service and explain what happened. I don't think it will be a problem. Their customer service is always very helpfull.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234