Lonnie_Jackson's Avatar Member
    That's how you do Ubisoft. All editions available to everyone. Thank you and please keep the that going. Got the dawn edition.
     1 people found this helpful

SlyTrooper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Indeed! I was actually laughing when I saw that price. Who can afford €799? Are you also going to buy the Dawn of the Creed Edition?
    Yep. That and the Bayek figurine. Just waiting for Ubisoft to sort out a cancellation of a previous order. I feel like they're purposefully delaying it so I can't get the E3 discount haha.

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Haha. Maybe you can try calling them tomorrow? I had a similar issue a little while back and they fixed it while I was on the phone with them. Their customer service is always very helpfull.

True_Assassin92's Avatar Member
    Ubisoft, will you make that Gold edition to the US also available to Europe? It'd prefer an edition that would give us that steelbook too.

You should go to the Ubisoft store. They have all the avaliable editions on there, including the Gods edition and the amazing Dawn of the Creed edition which includes a statue, artbook and Steelbook!

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    That legendary edition price is ridiculous.

A Bigger Statue, Amulet in Resin and Lithographs means an extra £500? How does that make sense?

Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Haha. Maybe you can try calling them tomorrow? I had a similar issue a little while back and they fixed it while I was on the phone with them. Their customer service is always very helpfull.
    Gonna live chat them tomorrow. Had no idea you even could until 10 mins after they stopped for the day. Hopefully get everything sorted and get my pre-order down. Not sure whether to get the Gods edition too. Might be cheaper just to get it without the game on ebay later on?

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    That legendary edition price is ridiculous.

A Bigger Statue, Amulet in Resin and Lithographs means an extra £500? How does that make sense?
    That's what I was thinking. £250 would have made more sense.

I think it will be cheaper without the game on ebay, or you could wait and see if the statue becomes avaliable separately in the future in the ubisoft store, but I'm not sure it will.

I was expecting the Legendary Edition to be €250. Same as the Shadow of War Mythrill Edition. I pre-ordered that on the day it was announced and I'm glad I did because it was sold out the next day.

I'll have to think about it, but I'll probably just wait.

By the way, do Ubisoft charge upfront for pre-orders? It's been a long while since I last pre-ordered from them, so I'm not sure.

Sekur's Avatar Junior Member
    Well hardly you complain UBI acts, just kidding. Was to expect that all versions will be in shop after or during E3 pressconference.
    Well 799€ ist puuh (ok 20% off fo code) still makes about 640€. however, still good für such a huge resin figure which ist limited to 999, so sure nothing for everyone, and i don't expect them to be cheaper or show up cheaper on ebay later on. So pricing of this match quiet well with resin figures in past, but at least there are also more affordable versions.
    Looking forward to mine