Dear Roman

Please resign.

You are continuously letting your ego get in the way of what is good for the game. Centurion NEEDED a nerf, you have your entire player base complaining about how broken he is and how he is absolutely RUINING THREE out of the FOUR ONLY ******* GAME MODES YOU HAVE.

The way you responded to the entire communities outrage just shows how little ****s you give to the people that are keeping this game alive, when in all honesty, the amount of **** stains in every corner of the game should have made it die a long time ago.

I'm all for the whiteout, for positivity and showing love to a game we all enjoy, but the way you and Ubi responded to weeks of complaints and outrage is flat out embarrassing and a straight slap to the face to the majority of the community.

Oh, and the final kick in the nuts, you actually BUFFED him with an increased guard speed. Thanks.

Please. Resign.
     14 people found this helpful

Sodium level: Salt Bae.

Don't listen to him Roman, have my babies.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by KilluminatiSH Go to original post
    Please resign.

You are continuously letting your ego get in the way of what is good for the game. Centurion NEEDED a nerf, you have your entire player base complaining about how broken he is and how he is absolutely RUINING THREE out of the FOUR ONLY ******* GAME MODES YOU HAVE.

The way you responded to the entire communities outrage just shows how little ****s you give to the people that are keeping this game alive, when in all honesty, the amount of **** stains in every corner of the game should have made it die a long time ago.

I'm all for the whiteout, for positivity and showing love to a game we all enjoy, but the way you and Ubi responded to weeks of complaints and outrage is flat out embarrassing and a straight slap to the face to the majority of the community.

Oh, and the final kick in the nuts, you actually BUFFED him with an increased guard speed. Thanks.

Please. Resign.
    I agree. His attitude sucks!
     1 people found this helpful

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    Roman is sexy : *

Strong words, and to be honest i think its both unwise and unhelpful to make it personal against one individual,

I do however share your utter frustration at Ubisofts lack of action on the cancer that is the Centurion,

their worried about making changes so as not to break or handicap the Centurion?

LOL? yet fail to recognize that his introduction has handicapped and broken every other single character?
     3 people found this helpful

We.the.North's Avatar Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKgsMQGODA
    1:19:10

Maybe the question was poorly stated and I'm pretty sure the whole "stunlock combo" was meant to address the many, many issues we have with Centurion ganking squads in Dominion mode. But Roman actually showing impatience at the community while answering the community's question wasn't very professional.

People defending the Dev on the forums often say "be patient, it takes time" ; but the fact at the moment is ... they have no short term intention of changing the Centurion. That last warrior's den was basically the last straw for me sapping away my hope of getting Dominion fun again. I'll be back in season 3.
     7 people found this helpful

psyminion's Avatar Member
    I think Roman and the rest of the team do a great job facing the unbridled spite of the internet.

I can't imagine being paid to keep a straight face while dealing with a bunch of (man?) children crying about their opinions on the game I spent the last x number of years of my life making.

Kudos team.

bmason1000's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by psyminion Go to original post
    I think Roman and the rest of the team do a great job facing the unbridled spite of the internet.

I can't imagine being paid to keep a straight face while dealing with a bunch of (man?) children crying about their opinions on the game I spent the last x number of years of my life making.

Kudos team.
    Dude, seriously. I would lose my s*** if i were him. Imagine how much he actually held back?

Originally Posted by bmason1000 Go to original post
    Dude, seriously. I would lose my s*** if i were him. Imagine how much he actually held back?
    Well actions have consequences.

They INSERTED cancer into the game. Charged too much. Left too much **** broken from Beta. Now they are slow to add fixes.

**** it.. RAAAGGGGEEEE!!!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by kbvlcvfkhgc Go to original post
    Strong words, and to be honest i think its both unwise and unhelpful to make it personal against one individual,

I do however share your utter frustration at Ubisofts lack of action on the cancer that is the Centurion,

their worried about making changes so as not to break or handicap the Centurion?

LOL? yet fail to recognize that his introduction has handicapped and broken every other single character?
    Being a director or someone in a managing position does not only grant you authority, but also responsibility. Seeing as he has been representing these specific portions of the game for a while now, and the blatant obvious favoritism to his love child, the centurion, you can see why this is being directed towards him.

The centurion is flat out destroying the game for everyone standing their ground and playing the character they love instead of jumping on the band wagon. The worst part is that he addressed this issue with this carefree 'git gud' attitude and 'stop *****ing' as if the fault is on US and not the ones that developed that love child on steroids.

Originally Posted by psyminion Go to original post

Kudos team.
    You talk about the game as if we, the player base and community, have no say in whatever happens to the game and are not allowed to have opinions.

This game is alive BECAUSE of the community and player base, and as much as the dev team deserve respect for the game, we deserve the same amount for sticking by it through countless ****, errors, balance issues, matchmaking, disconnects and now this. On top of that, we are PAYING for a license to play, which is what keeps this game alive as well.

So, with all due respect. Shut the **** up.

I love the community leaders and Eric because they know how to communicate to their player base with respect, honesty and understanding. What Roman did, was far from that.
     9 people found this helpful