REMINDER: Whiteout June 17th!!!

Just a reminder for those who don't know. **** the people who want to have a blackout. For Honor needs a Whiteout! They need us, the community, to show them how much we care for this game and what lengths we'll go through to revive it. I myself have taken a small break from the game but shall be playing for 12+ hours straight on the day. I hope you all try to make it!!
     6 people found this helpful

Sadly I'll miss it. It will probably be one of the best days to play as most of the toxic people will be busy 'protesting'.

I don't get the point of this "blackout".

When you boycott a product, you hurt the company who sells it by not giving it any money. But how are we hurting Ubisoft if we stop playing (whether it be for a day, for a week or forever)? We already payed for the game. They already have our money.

The only thing we can do now is:
    (1) Regarding For Honor, give the devs as much constructive criticism as we can to help them patch the problems;
    (2) Regarding Ubisoft in general, give them so much bad press that they understand that continuing to deliver unfinished games in the future is going to impact their profits and ultimately sink their company.

I fail to see how a one day boycott could help us in that regard but perhaps someone can enlighten me...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Darkeater.Midir Go to original post
    Just a reminder for those who don't know. **** the people who want to have a blackout. For Honor needs a Whiteout! They need us, the community, to show them how much we care for this game and what lengths we'll go through to revive it. I myself have taken a small break from the game but shall be playing for 12+ hours straight on the day. I hope you all try to make it!!
    Good point!

+1

bmason1000's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Darkeater.Midir Go to original post
    I'll see you out there friend