Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

MORFYS - TOTAL TRIALS thread.

My name is Mark otherwise known as MORFYBOY.I love to build since trials HD.the whole idea of building then recording to YouTube etc really appealed to me,so here I am.
    You will find allsorts in my thread, which I hope people enjoy. Please feel free to comment about anything. Im an open book.
    I also like to do my own unofficial TrialsGames media,blogs,Facebook page as well as my youtube channel, just as a Fan/rider/community member.
    I use Twitter mainly to tweet about alot of Trials links of other trials Fans videos, and to keep in real time contact with a huge amount of community members that I consider as friends. If your on twitter, then give me a follow, and i will follow back..Check it out for video links, as well as any related topics..
    I'm still on Xbox, currently playing on an XB1, and I WILL be staying active on all Trials games now that Backwards Compatibility has been added.. I hope we see more new Trials games, and see our community grow..
    I also really enjoy to do video work like montages, and images for my youtube channel, and various community thread posters.I hope as time goes on, i will learn new techniques in video, and that it leads to something life changing..

Thankyou for all support on my media and fanpage stuff, and to all who have subscribed, watched & liked any videos i have made. Also on all the projects i have also done with community members and some of the RL™..
    Im very enthusistic when it comes to any Trials related things. I hold my True Fan with pride..

'Trials is not JUST a game....It's a way if life.' — Quoted by morfyboy..( yep...Me..lol ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Links to my media sites below:—

MY TWITCH CHANNEL.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

MY TWITTER .

TRIALS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

MY TRACK THREAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True Fan

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution new(up n over)

Going to edit a track list from Evo, and on fusion...

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Re: MORFYBOY-Evolution custom tracks

Decent work here as usual Morfy Look forward to your Donkey track mate.

Thnx joe..glad u like what ive done up to now..

New track up...MOMENTUM.
    See link above.

New track up in track cental.UP THE CREEK.
    I will update a video link tomoz..its a really decent track too.very atmospheric with fast n high jumps.enjoy

Up the Creek is your best track so far, Morfy. Nice atmosphere and line, although there were a couple odd parts like the very beginning...the bridge you ride on feels uneven and bumpy, not sure if it was intentional because of the breaking pieces or not, but a smoother surface would be better imo. Nice job overall though.

Thnx matey.yeh,the bridge was done purposely.if you play through it again you might notice that tge lightning strikes n sparks happen exactly as your rider bounces..a stroke if luck really..

again,thnx for comments..always appreciated.
    by the way...cracknig run your was.....

I hate it when you get a brain freeze or creators block.im starting to make my next track,when suddenly it doesnt feel or look right.

I need to give my head a wobble or use a frying pan....

I can highly recommend morfyboy's tracks they are really detailed and professional in fact I did a review of his track up the creek on YouTube
    If you want to watch it click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3x2mA2d6I it was an amazing track and you should download it.