aminx's Avatar Senior Member
    hi
    i would like to place an order for a pacific fighters colour poster say 17x25 inches approx.
    the box cover would be an excellent choice,(movies style).is it available and how do we go about placing an order?
    aminx

hi
    i would like to place an order for a pacific fighters colour poster say 17x25 inches approx.
    the box cover would be an excellent choice,(movies style).is it available and how do we go about placing an order?
    aminx

can anyone tell me wether i can have it done locally in my town once we have the box and by
    whome?i'll start tomorrow by enquiring at printers, copiers,etc wonder if am i breaking the law?so what.....
    aminx

hey stubby that man on that poster looks alot like the lead charicter from medel of honour rising sun.
    is the poster from that game

firestarter

That poster was grabbed from the Northwestern Univ archive. That's an original 1942 US propaganda poster.

ok, here is how you go about it:

any graphics laboratory making art work for boxes, paper,stationary, supplies to offices and industry has the equipment.

what is required:the box

cost:80.00 sfr or 55usd for the artwork and preparation.
    90.00 sfr or60usd for first print copy 22inchx17inch in colour.
    cost of cd copy:10usd.

will get one done next month and show it to you all.
    aminx

Your poster will suck because you won't have a decent enough resolution of the image for the size you want if getting a scan from the box cover.

Oh, and that price is quite expensive, but then again I'm a sign maker and get a better cost on these things.

Your best bet if you can't get decent enough artwork is to acquire the background image which will blow up alright (if a bit blurry) and redo all the text in a vector format which will look very crisp in the final output without pixelation.

Like I said though don't expect good results from the box.

-------------------
    A-Cat CharveL

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.

hi
    the people who will do it are sign makers ,i will only accept top quality or else no deal.Usually here in Switzerland people at work dont play games (ethics)either they can produce a pro job or they refrain all together,will show next month.
    bye
    aminx

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wuggle85:
    hey stubby that man on that poster looks alot like the lead charicter from medel of honour rising sun.
    is the poster from that game

firestarter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duhhhhhh...