🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Nitrotoluene's Avatar Member
    It's much better if the methods to click through intro screens or skip the cut scenes are built into the code. Ubisoft did it for Ghost Recon Wildlands, I just hope they keep doing it for Far Cry 5. It's an act of kindness to those who replay the games.

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    Yeah, if you're replaying a game especially, this option is never a bad one. I have a friend though who will skip cutscenes even on games he's never played before, which is very strange to me, but he says he doesn't care about games' stories at all and never pays attention anyways. I lose motivation to play a game when I have no clue why I'm doing what I'm doing or what the context of the scenario is. On a 2nd playthrough I"m aware so I'll sometimes skip the cutscenes, but never on the first time...
    I want to be able to skip scenes that aren't appropriate cause I'm always going to have my little siblings behind me watching everything

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by trashpanda1604 Go to original post
    I want to be able to skip scenes that aren't appropriate cause I'm always going to have my little siblings behind me watching everything

Can't you read the game rating ?!

ESRB 17+ !!

Also the game is finished and there won't be any game changes or updates.

Lastly

DON'T NECRO OLD POSTS !!

modmcsupersport's Avatar Member
    There aren't all that many cutscenes in FC5 that you can't skip, at least on PC, just press escape key and it will usually do so. Also, there aren't all that many scenes that are really bad compared to shooting people, nothing like the ending of FC3 stay. So unless you are talking about the talking parts, put on a set of headphones and press skip button when you get to a scene and likely it will be skipped. Personally I find the very teen-aged humor of more issue than anything else, gets kinda old after hearing Jess say "nice P$$$y" in game so many times when you have Peaches in squad with her.