XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member

Stupid orders stop it ubi !

If you wana make me ghet 50 kills just let me do it in anymode with any caracter i want dont make me play dominion or skirmish or ****ing elimination if i dont want to !

and the one with ghet 8 kills without dying it takes me 3-4 matches to complete it coz of eather people ks ing me or people ganking so can you stop that **** please ?

the orders ir not fun ir there just to make us play the modes we hate just stop puting restriction on the modes let us play what mode we want and what caracter we want

most orders ir stupid anyway like kill 300 dominon minions all you see is 3-4 people all just farming minions its stupid stop it !
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    and the one with ghet 8 kills without dying it takes me 3-4 matches to complete it coz of eather people ks ing me or people ganking so can you stop that **** please ?
    I usually go vs AI for those. 8 killing blows without dying is the type of quest that makes you throw the match. I'd rather just churn it out in a 5min comp stomp.

DrinkinMyStella's Avatar Senior Member
    it's suppose to be challenging, that's why you get 48hrs to complete. i think they should change the orders with specific classes and just give us more orders.
     1 people found this helpful

The entire point is to diversify the game modes you play.

But that aside I have to see the first post you make that is not some childish idiot raging

Originally Posted by CrunaCross Go to original post
    The entire point is to diversify the game modes you play.
    Same for specific class order.

bmason1000's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah its not free steel, they're supposed to be a challenge to make you EARN steel.

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    60% of the people playing this game hate 4 v 4 only play 1 v 1 2 v 2 or vs ai so why force me to play something i dont want to

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    If you wana make me ghet 50 kills just let me do it in anymode with any caracter i want dont make me play dominion or skirmish or ****ing elimination if i dont want to !

the orders ir not fun ir there just to make us play the modes we hate just stop puting restriction on the modes let us play what mode we want and what caracter we want

most orders ir stupid anyway like kill 300 dominon minions all you see is 3-4 people all just farming minions its stupid stop it !
    VS AI my dude. If you can find a match using the matchmaker, you can coordinate with other people to get the harder orders done, or to min/max the takedown orders. Take "Get 50 Takedowns in Eliminations" for example. Normally, this would take about 17 matches (assuming that everyone is able to dumpster bots, which most people are able to do). However, you can theoretically get this order done in 5 matches if you manage to assist in every kill. The best way to accomplish this is to have everyone run to the centre of the map and then to try and hit every bot at least once before killing them. I've done this before and it's surprisingly easy to do.

If you can't find VS AI (matchmaker) games, then you can always do VS AI (private). It should be fixed tomorrow and it's way easier to get orders done against bots who are too stupid to stop you farming minions.

And now people are complaining the orders that give them FREE F***ING STEEL aren't lining up with the modes they play.

I literally am ashamed to be in the same community as you people and I mean that with every fiber in my being. I would rather be lumped in with the window licking simpletons that play CoD than be associated with you schmucks that are complaining about literally the EASIEST THINGS IN THIS GAME.

The devs are giving you FREE STEEL TO SPEND ON S*** YOU WANT!!!!!!

What do you do????

You whine and moan that its not as easy as you would like it to be. I am SO friggin sorry that the already EASY AS HELL missions you are given aren't handed to you on a silver platter. Let me play you a song to show my level of concern for your very serious issues.

4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    And now people are complaing the orders that give them FRE F***ING STEEL aren't lining up with the modes they play.

I literally am ashamed to be in the same community as you people and I mean that with every fiber in my being. I would rather be lumped in with the window licking simpletons that play CoD than be associated with you schmucks that are complaining about literally the EASIEST THINGS IN THIS GAME.

The devs are giving you FREE STEEL TO SPEND ON S*** YOU WANT!!!!!!

What do you do????

You whine and moan that its not as easy as you would like it to be.

4/10, your violin needs to be smaller.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►