SOLVED: Can not login to Ubisoft Account Management Website

I can log into the Uplay client. I was automatically logged into the forums. Yet the Ubisoft Account Management Website consistently gives me errors. I am changing my email provider and absolutely have to get this resolved. What is the issue?

SOLVED: The issue was 3rd Party Cookies being blocked.
     2 people found this helpful

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Tesseractus, welcome to the forums. If you've already tried some basics such as clearing your browser cache and cookies or using another browser altogether this is likely an issue Support can help you with. There are several ways to reach them so if you cannot log in to create a Support ticket you can still reach them using one of the other options:

You can try calling one of our Support centers, use the listing closest to your own region:
    https://support.ubi.com/contact

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
    https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. I strictly control which sites are allowed to use scripts and cookies, and my browsers never save any data upon exit. I keep a tight ship. I have been flawlessly updating my account information on Steam, Origin, and every other website that I needed to. I am only encountering errors on the Ubisoft Account Management Website. So much so that I did a password reset 24 hours ago, and still I cannot get it to recognize my account. I will try your listed Support. Facebook and Twitter are not an option. Thanks.

I wanted to mention I just had another family member try to login to their own separate account on the Ubisoft Account Management Website and they're getting the same "Login Error!" as well.

Originally Posted by Tesseractus Go to original post
    I wanted to mention I just had another family member try to login to their own separate account on the Ubisoft Account Management Website and they're getting the same "Login Error!" as well.
    Once you are able to reach Support definitely tell them this! It may help them to troubleshoot (either their systems or yours, it could be a meaningful clue).

SOLVED: The issue was 3rd Party Cookies being blocked. I should've caught this earlier but I have grown accustomed to websites working with that little box checked. Something that can easily be overlooked.

I had a guy in support get back to me but I had already figured it out so I hit the resolved button and figured I'd post the solution here should anyone need to reference it. Thanks for the help.

Awesome, I'm glad it worked out! Thanks for sharing the solution, the update is appreciated. Happy gaming!

I cannot login in ubisoft account management.

i want to say that i cant login in ubisoft account management. All the time it says login errors and i tried it many times but dont got answer. It like same as Tesseractus I think so

Originally Posted by Tesseractus;126830 42
    I can log into the Uplay client. I was automatically logged into the forums. Yet the Ubisoft Account Management Website consistently gives me errors. I am changing my email provider and absolutely have to get this resolved. What is the issue?

SOLVED: The issue was 3rd Party Cookies being blocked.

Originally Posted by Boy.she Go to original post
    i want to say that i cant login in ubisoft account management. All the time it says login errors and i tried it many times but dont got answer. It like same as Tesseractus I think so
    Welcome to the forums! Support can help you to resolve this. You can contact them using the information posted above in Post #2.

I know this is 3 years later but I'm now having the same problem and i tried doing all the things you guys did like un-blocking cookies but it still doesn't work for me, i can sign into the main ubisoft page and these forums pages perfectly but when I try signing into the "manage ubisoft account" page it doesn't work. It doesn't say anything about my account info that I input being wrong (which I know it is correct), it just basically refreshes the page.