Pope138's Avatar Member

We need clan support now more than ever

Thanks to the new characters, I've stopped playing this game.
    I didn't create this thread to make some grand announcement that I am leaving For Honor. I'm not arrogant enough to think anyone here gives a damn. I'm making this thread as a suggestion of what Ubisoft can do to get me and anyone else that shares my concerns back in the game.

The new characters are ridiculous, imo.
    Shinobi is some over-the-top Hollywood bs and the centurion is nothing like a centurion.
    The original 12 heroes seem well thought out and represent their factions well. I understand that you had to "spice up" some of the warrior archetypes among the original 12, but you did a fantastic job. Kudos.
    But these new heroes just seem absurd to me and I feel as though the game has lost something special with their introduction. I understand that a lot of people like them and I think that's great, but for those of us that do not there is a simple solution: in game clan support.
    A "Season 1 Heroes Only" clan would be a dream come true.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

I think many of your problems will be solved with ranked mode release. Ther will be probably ther will be options whitch chars are allowed to play in your room, mabye in new machmaking something like that will be introduced but overall i dont think it will happen bc u chose char after joining the lobby, so basically u can choose who u want to play without any restrictions

Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Pope138 Go to original post
    Thanks to the new characters, I've stopped playing this game.
    I didn't create this thread to make some grand announcement that I am leaving For Honor. I'm not arrogant enough to think anyone here gives a damn. I'm making this thread as a suggestion of what Ubisoft can do to get me and anyone else that shares my concerns back in the game.

The new characters are ridiculous, imo.
    Shinobi is some over-the-top Hollywood bs and the centurion is nothing like a centurion.
    The original 12 heroes seem well thought out and represent their factions well. I understand that you had to "spice up" some of the warrior archetypes among the original 12, but you did a fantastic job. Kudos.
    But these new heroes just seem absurd to me and I feel as though the game has lost something special with their introduction. I understand that a lot of people like them and I think that's great, but for those of us that do not there is a simple solution: in game clan support.
    A "Season 1 Heroes Only" clan would be a dream come true.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
    Oh so very true,,how sweet it would be to have the same dance of death as before because the new character's usage just detracts from the nearest thing we had to a very unique combat system. .
    Their presence takes the realistic element away completely, which is disturbing for the thought of a long time loyal player base (yes us warriors) being severely severed.
    A Japanese Buddhist warrior monk would have kept inline with the combat styles as the rest of the original characters...instead of ninja who's combat system borders realms of fantasy.
    Nice idea of ninja but not with the stats or combat system at present..
    The game is still has its environmental beauty,,ahh the Temple Garden,,but on the killing side of things,,the dance of death has now turned into the Hokey Cokey...
    Please give us back the sweet alluring,,deadly,,art of.... the Dance of Death...
    💮💮💮

100 % behind in game clan support. I think it will bring a lot to the table but the balancing on the new classes just seems off. Not sure where but something is off, whenever all the classes get on the same page they won't feel so out of place.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion, Pope! Clan systems have been brought up a few times as suggestions and we really like the idea. We're always looking for ways players can come together and create communities of their own to storm the battlefields. I'll make sure the suggestion is passed along to the team for future consideration.
     1 people found this helpful