I tried all the other suggestions and this actually worked like a charm for me. Thanks for this.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Straga1969, thanks for posting and welcome to the Ghost Recon Ubisoft forums.

I am happy to see that Tsavo_ka's suggestion of turning on the V-Sync options managed to resolve the issue for you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello PeterJohnston,
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide us with your full PC specs? Additionally, can you please try the troubleshooting steps in this article? It will help to eliminate any potential software conflicts. Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.
    Gigabyte Aorus Pro AX Z490 Motherboard
    Intel 10700K 3.8ghz, overclocked to 5.1Ghz
    G.Skill 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 Trident C16 3600Mhz
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Game Drive
    ASUS GeForce RTX3080 ROG Strix OC 10GB

Just done a clean windows install after format less than 4 days ago.
    Latest NVidia drivers v466.11 loaded after DDU cleaned previous drivers
    Latest Aorus Motherboard BIOS updated and all Windows updates installed.

As far as I can tell, it seems to be a by-product of the games engine. Given the large environment it seems to stream the textures but only when Ultra High textures is enabled. When using just High textures, there seems to be no texture streaming.

I tried XxDJKENKExX's and Tsavo_ka's potential fix, didn't do anything for me. V-Sync also doesn't fix the problem.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thank you for reporting this to us, PeterJohnston, and adding those details.

This is an issue that was reported to the team, and something they were looking into.

In the meantime, it may be worth playing on the High, as you mention it does no happen there.

Believe me... I tried playing it on high, but with a new Nvidia 3080 OC and an Intel 10700K, I wanted to really immerse myself in the graphics. High textures looks really bad though...

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for coming back to us PeterJohnston, and sorry to hear you are unable to run the highest settings without this issue with the textures.

If you would like to submit a video of how this appears for you on the highest settings, I will happily pass this onto the GR QA team along with your system specs you gave us to inform the team.

If you would like to submit your system files through a support case, such as msinfo and dxdiag this would be very helpful to us too -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/New

Long story short, I am CONSTANTLY throughout every second of gameplay getting Texture streaming issues with the game. Graphics are set to Ultra, and it takes up to 5-6 seconds to load textures on the ground. They seem to load some medium level then overlay in patches. I don't know if this is just a feature of the Game engine trying to not overly load the GPU VRAM but I'm playing on a Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb, one of the best graphics cards around with an Intel 10700K overlocked, and decent RAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUtmGYvqsg (watch in 5K quality for best quality)

I tried to make a case, but I get a message saying:

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PeterJohnston Go to original post
    Long story short, I am CONSTANTLY throughout every second of gameplay getting Texture streaming issues with the game. Graphics are set to Ultra, and it takes up to 5-6 seconds to load textures on the ground. They seem to load some medium level then overlay in patches. I don't know if this is just a feature of the Game engine trying to not overly load the GPU VRAM but I'm playing on a Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb, one of the best graphics cards around with an Intel 10700K overlocked, and decent RAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUtmGYvqsg (watch in 5K quality for best quality)

I tried to make a case, but I get a message saying:

Hey PeterJohnston,

I'm sorry you weren't able to open a case, this facility isn't available in all regions at the moment

Not to worry, you can also reach us via DM on Facebook and Twitter

When doing so, if you could please include your username or email address in your message as via this channel we can create a case for you where you will then be able to upload your system files

We can then reach out to the the team for further investigation into this

Thank you!