How much more can we stand?

I have seriously had enough of this sh1t server system you have going on.
    The games been out like 3 months and the disconnections are still happening all the time!
    I hear it everyday on the forums and have had it happen to me god knows how many times also.
    Come on Ubisoft seriously how do you expect the fans like myself to keep on coming back when we can't even finish more than 3 games without an error screen

Edit- thanks for your thoughts folks hopefully the devs are reading our posts and listening.
    I can appreciate all ppl's comments but have to disagree with some saying it's our (the consumers fault) with our internet 😡
    I play multiplayer games all the time and the state of for honor is the worst stability wise I can play other games for hours without a hiccup but this game is a different kettle of fish.
    Let's just hope they do fix it! It is one of my favourite games in a very long time but still 3 months on it needs a lot of tweaking sooner rather than later
     2 people found this helpful

until the game is dead. O w8 it already is
     1 people found this helpful

sif084's Avatar Junior Member
    i play duel mostly, so i don't deal with disconnects. most serious players are in duel too, so that base isn't going away. still, id love 4v4 to be solid, as i like to dip in now and then. fyi, its a p2p setup, so not a server fault, more a netcode issue as i understand it.

Yep, I still can't play this piece of garbage against other players.

Can't currently play it vs AI either on PC, exept for Brawls. No other Vs AI mode w/o matchmaking offer end of match rewards. This is insane. The game is basically broken. I small lawsuit of this state persists much longer. They need to open up refunds for people who no longer want to have paid for a game they cannot play.

Hopefully not much more.

The constant stream of negative threads insulting the Devs and the community is getting pretty old at this point. It would be nice if you all just gave up and found a new game so the rest of us can enjoy the game in peace.
     1 people found this helpful

That or maybe they could just fix the problems.

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Hopefully not much more.

The constant stream of negative threads insulting the Devs and the community is getting pretty old at this point. It would be nice if you all just gave up and found a new game so the rest of us can enjoy the game in peace.
    100% Agree

As the op said it's been over 3 months and you would think ppl would have clued in by now but guess not so here it is.....most all these connections issues are due to 1 thing. That's correct children 1 thing and it's your own connection quality. It has nothing to do with your NAT type and solely with your own connection quality. You see it clear as day when you enter every game you play. If your connection is red and continually drops out what do you expect to happen and in turn you cause everyone who plays with you to have issues. Accept the fact your connection isn't good enough for this game and move on.

Honestly get real children. Look at it as a cellphone connection. If you have 1 bar and it keeps dropping out and your calls or texts fail I guess it's the phones fault right and not your provider.

Originally Posted by xRocketfishx Go to original post

Honestly get real children. Look at it as a cellphone connection. If you have 1 bar and it keeps dropping out and your calls or texts fail I guess it's the phones fault right and not your provider.

What if your phone runs every other app perfectly but only one in particular keeps crashing?

Originally Posted by razabak10mm Go to original post
    What if your phone runs every other app perfectly but only one in particular keeps crashing?
    What if that one app required more bandwidth and data than the other apps it can run..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►