Why not Islam? Ubisoft appealing to liberals

Does Ubisoft really believe that chrisitan fundamentalists are a bigger threat than ISIS or Islamic Terrorism seeing what we just saw in Manchester

talk about lack of any insight
     1 people found this helpful

angstik's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for the art.

That's no question of any threat. Do you think chinese druglord turned dictator or modern pirates were modern day threat? No. They were videogame antagonists meant to be original. they're not reflecting any "big religion threat". Outlast 2 had no problems showing disturbed doomsday preppers quoting Bible and slaughtering people and kids. Because it's a GAME.

Videogames are videogames. They are not a reflection of reality. they're just here for us to have some fun. So please, don't start the "Who's the worst religion" war.
     2 people found this helpful

mistados's Avatar Senior Member
    Very nice artwork. Love the spin on "The last supper"

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Yo don't even try to bring in some political bent conspiracy theory into what Ubi is doing or trying to do with this game, lets not even go there, thats a stupid and misguided path to even start to go down. Last thing we need is for this forum to be riddled with political bull$#!+, get enough of that literally EVERYWHERE else....

angstik's Avatar Senior Member
    Guess these are confirmed:

. Lots of FC3/4 guns
    . Water towers to climb
    . Wolves
    . Airplanes
    . Beards

I 100% agree. They could have made the group the GOOD GUYS vs the GOV...but no. They demonize Christians, turn them into cultists and drug dealers, and tie them in with preppers and patriots. Ubi has their head up their asses.

On the flip side, there is a P-51 Mustang dog fighting with a sea plane, so how bad *** is that???

Guess I would be a bad guy based on my avatar lol

I see a giant radio antenae in the middle of the image, its more likely we climb those, not the water towers.

mistados's Avatar Senior Member
    A worryingly large number of dupe weapons from FC3/4

Some of you seem to not remember that almost every military shooter in the last 10 years focused on combating islamic terrorism.

Not so short-sighted lmao

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►