1. #1

    The For Honor experience in a nutshell

     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Wow.


    Turns out if you play like a scrub you will die like one. Shocking lol



    Both of those Wardens failed each other miserably. They could have easily won that fight, but instead chose to let the Shinobi beast them 1 by 1
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Wow.


    Turns out if you play like a scrub you will die like one. Shocking lol



    Both of those Wardens failed each other miserably. They could have easily won that fight, but instead chose to let the Shinobi beast them 1 by 1
    It was just meant to be a joke at the disconnects man...
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by SerArthur-Dayne Go to original post
    It was just meant to be a joke at the disconnects man...
    Wow. Didn't even register that. I only saw the two wardens playing like idiots lol
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Wow. Didn't even register that. I only saw the two wardens playing like idiots lol
    Omfg XD that's hilarious.
    Disconnects are definitely not existing for you.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by C.More Go to original post
    Omfg XD that's hilarious.
    Disconnects are definitely not existing for you.
    They don't lol


    I haven't had one since the Season started
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Wow. Didn't even register that. I only saw the two wardens playing like idiots lol
    Well that explains a lot. Even when someone shows you video proof you still can't "register" it.

    Tell me again how valid your comments are about stability in this game...
    🙄
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Is that how most people get dcs? I've never had one like that. It's always laggy as **** beforehand, or someone leaves and it fails to resync. The game's never just ended like that for me...

    And Duel of Fates is insulted by that footage, lol.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Egotistic_Ez Go to original post
    Is that how most people get dcs? I've never had one like that. It's always laggy as **** beforehand, or someone leaves and it fails to resync. The game's never just ended like that for me...

    And Duel of Fates is insulted by that footage, lol.
    I'm insulted you insulted my insulting footage!

    Yes though, always get disconnects that just drop out immediately.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Pff the famous error, its still not fixed. It was for a couple of days after Season 2 started but yesterday the disconnects were insane.

    The title of the video and the title of this topic makes it seem you want to say the Shinobi is overpowered in that fight though but clearly those Wardens have no skill and didn't know what they were doing lol. So people might comment about that instead of your point about the disconnecting you want to make.
    Share this post