1. #1

    4v2 Lobbies !!!

    When there are 6 players, do not create 4v2 lobbies.

    6 / 2 = 3

    NOT 4

    NOT 2



    Since your developers are not capable of kindergarden grade basic arithmetic, you guys might want to invest in some calculators
    Share this post

  2. #2
    You do realize that the bots are usually replaced within the first 2 mins of the match right? (On PS4 at least)
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    671
    Yeah that's true. But still they could make it balanced from the start. It is weird that they do this this way. I think it probably has something to do with skill/level or whatever they call it internally.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Draghmar Go to original post
    Yeah that's true. But still they could make it balanced from the start. It is weird that they do this this way. I think it probably has something to do with skill/level or whatever they call it internally.
    I'll pass.


    I prefer the quickness over a full lobby. 9/10 times the spots are filled while you choose characters and if not they get replaced as soon as the match starts. I am okay with that.



    I would rather they fix the "Sticking me into match that is over" problem first
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    671
    Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant that if there are six players then they should start game with 3v3 teams instead of 4v2. The bots still going to be replaced soon enough but at least there won't be psychological difference there.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Draghmar Go to original post
    Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant that if there are six players then they should start game with 3v3 teams instead of 4v2. The bots still going to be replaced soon enough but at least there won't be psychological difference there.
    Oh I see what you mean.

    I assume when that happens its a group of 4 or 2 groups of 2
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    I'll pass.

    I prefer the quickness over a full lobby. 9/10 times the spots are filled while you choose characters and if not they get replaced as soon as the match starts. I am okay with that.

    I would rather they fix the "Sticking me into match that is over" problem first
    Coyote your reading comprehension skills are as bad as developers basic arithmetic skills. Here read the first line of my OP post;

    Originally Posted by Mia.Nora Go to original post
    When there are 6 players, do not create 4v2 lobbies.

    6 / 2 = 3
    NOT 4
    NOT 2

    Obviously reading is overrated and it is better ****posting 3 times before doing that
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    You do realize that the bots are usually replaced within the first 2 mins of the match right? (On PS4 at least)
    Yer such a fan boi.. Go DIAF!
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Duuklah Go to original post
    Yer such a fan boi.. Go DIAF!
    I love the part where you proved me wrong instead of just insulting me like a child.


    Oh wait.....you DID'NT prove me wrong and you DID insult me like a child lol
    Share this post