View Poll Results: What's your favourite?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor of Altair

6 24.00%
  • Armor of Brutus

1 4.00%
  • Armor of Ishak Pasha

3 12.00%
  • Achilles' Robes

6 24.00%
  • Mayan Armor

2 8.00%
  • 11th-century Templar Armor

2 8.00%
  • Thomas de Carneillon's Robes

3 12.00%
  • The Aegis

7 28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member

Your favorite "ultimate" outfits?

In the absence of any news, here's a dumb thread to take your mind off of Origins/Empire

Like the poll says. Here's mine.

8. The Aegis

Just no. Looks horrid with all of the glowy magnetic field crap, and clashes horribly with both the time period and good taste.

7. Armor of Brutus

Words cannot describe the disappointment I felt when I first unlocked this hideous, unreasonably bulky POS. At least it came with a cool knife.

6. Armor of Ishak Pasha

Marginally trimmer than that of Brutus, this one was still unnecessarily enormous. Am I an Assassin, or a freakin' tank? I never understood why the Revelations devs felt the need to slap garish face masks on everything, either.

5. 11th-century Templar Armor

Rogue has a wealth of legitimately really cool outfits, but... this is not one of them. Not only does it feel out of place with the era, it also just looks really bland compared to the other Templar-themed outfits in the game.

4. Mayan Armor

I suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite for liking this one while hating the Aegis, but I always thought it looked pretty cool, and I like wearing it for the finale of the game. Headcanon says Edward retrieved it from the Tulum shrine as a gesture of his willingness to commit to the Assassins.

3. Thomas de Carneillon's Robes

Yeah, it's literally just a black and leather reskin of Altair's robes, and it even has his empty and unusable knife sheath. Still cool as heck.

2. Armor of Altair

The OG of Assassin's Creed ultimate armors (and arguably the one that kicked off an unnecessary trend of random armors being locked in underground vaults for some reason) this is still one of the best this series has offered. Though I could do without the stripey clown sleeves.

1. Achilles' Robes

It irks me to this day that it doesn't have a quiver, and the double holsters still have a tendency to glitch out and give you mismatched pistols, but this outfit looks like something that (gasp) an Assassin would actually wear! Couple that with a great backstory and a snazzy blue sash, and you've got my favorite ultimate outfit of the series.

I went with the Aegis. The magnetic field stuff was a bit odd, but I liked how it looked lace-y when the lighting was just right. =) Close seconds are the Armor of Altair and the Mayan armor.

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Prisoner Outfit from the AC3 is the Ultimate Outfit

but from that list Achilles and Altair are the good looking ones, and also AC4's Templar oufit. In addition to the Templar outfit unless you're limiting it to one outfit per game you could also probably count Rogue's Viking and Native armor and AC3's Captain Kidd outfit as "ultimate outfits" since like these they are unlocked by completing questlines or collecting a lot of stuff.

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably a tie between Thomas de Carneillon's and the 11th century armour, not a big fan of either of them, though.

The Armor of Ishak Pasha for me, followed by the Armor of Altair.

On my own choice, I'd say Connor's outfit, because the legs look like something a native could have used during colonial times and I really love the color of the rest of the outfit, with the original colors, instead of paying to change them.

On your list, I'd say the Aegis, because, even if I admit it's not going well with the time period, I think it looks good on Evie. The only reason I was making her wear the another outfit in my ac series, is because while the outfit I make Evie were is poweruping the Kukry, with one of the kukry being THE best weapon of syndicate the Aegis is poweruping the cane sword.

Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    In the absence of any news, here's a dumb thread to take your mind off of Origins/Empire

Like the poll says. Here's mine.

8. The Aegis

Just no. Looks horrid with all of the glowy magnetic field crap, and clashes horribly with both the time period and good taste.

7. Armor of Brutus

Words cannot describe the disappointment I felt when I first unlocked this hideous, unreasonably bulky POS. At least it came with a cool knife.

6. Armor of Ishak Pasha

Marginally trimmer than that of Brutus, this one was still unnecessarily enormous. Am I an Assassin, or a freakin' tank? I never understood why the Revelations devs felt the need to slap garish face masks on everything, either.

5. 11th-century Templar Armor

Rogue has a wealth of legitimately really cool outfits, but... this is not one of them. Not only does it feel out of place with the era, it also just looks really bland compared to the other Templar-themed outfits in the game.

4. Mayan Armor

I suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite for liking this one while hating the Aegis, but I always thought it looked pretty cool, and I like wearing it for the finale of the game. Headcanon says Edward retrieved it from the Tulum shrine as a gesture of his willingness to commit to the Assassins.

3. Thomas de Carneillon's Robes

Yeah, it's literally just a black and leather reskin of Altair's robes, and it even has his empty and unusable knife sheath. Still cool as heck.

2. Armor of Altair

The OG of Assassin's Creed ultimate armors (and arguably the one that kicked off an unnecessary trend of random armors being locked in underground vaults for some reason) this is still one of the best this series has offered. Though I could do without the stripey clown sleeves.

1. Achilles' Robes

It irks me to this day that it doesn't have a quiver, and the double holsters still have a tendency to glitch out and give you mismatched pistols, but this outfit looks like something that (gasp) an Assassin would actually wear! Couple that with a great backstory and a snazzy blue sash, and you've got my favorite ultimate outfit of the series.
    Also, why isn't this outfit on the list? ^-^

Thomas de Carneillon's robes. My only complaint is that you can't put a short blade in the sheath. If there is nothing that you can put in the sheath then I don't understand why they didn't just remove it.

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Thomas de Carneillon's robes followed distantly by the Armor of Ishak Pasha.

Sorrosyss's Avatar Senior Member
    I love the look of the Aegis, but the shimmer effect really ruined it as it messed my eyes up. To the point I barely used it.

My fave unique outfit remains Aveline's Voodoo number. I love its scrambled together appearance, and the facepaint is pretty intimidating.

1 people found this helpful

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Ooops. I accidentally voted for the Templar Armor without paying attention to the "11th century" part!

My favourite ultimate armour was not that one, in fact, but the Black Flag Templar armour that Edward had to unlock from the mansion. Great silhouette, but I also liked it being hoodless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►