Mudflaaaps's Avatar Banned

Petition to nerf shinobi into the ground

Well, its been 3 days and centurion has already been nerfed, despite being no better than warlord, lawbringer or shugoki (all characters with spammable unblockables AND a high health pool).

Yet, shinobi (who was already a VERY good character) has been BUFFED!

Ubi say they adjust characters based on data, but what data can you get in 3 days? No-one has bothered learning how to counter centurion, they just whine and cry about how they're losing to better players.

Shinobi needs nerfing. His ranged attack is now near impossible to counter on console (no idea about PC), plus it's blatantly unfair that centurions get hit with a nerf after 3 days and shinobi doesn't.

I want people to comment 'yes' below if you want shinobi nerfed.
    Bear in mind he's peacekeeper 2.0 and you've been crying about how powerful she is since day one (no real nerfs though).

I want to see lower attack speed and lower damage, or just remove him from the game completely for fun.

No ninja nerds please. We know you're out there and your opinions matter not. This is for people who want him nerfed only.
     2 people found this helpful

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    also angry shinobi mains incoming^^

i guess its really hard to counter him on console

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    I've been waiting for this thread, I'm shocked you've taken this long. FIGHT ME WITH YOUR CENT!!!

Its impossible they go invis n front kick chain pull guardvreak, n spam until dead

Haha I can do pal, I'm not particularly good with him yet. I don't understand how characters like warlord have been top of the board since day 1 with no nerf, cents on for 3 days and gets 4 different nerfs...unreal amounts of crying going on.

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mudflaaaps Go to original post
    Haha I can do pal, I'm not particularly good with him yet. I don't understand how characters like warlord have been top of the board since day 1 with no nerf, cents on for 3 days and gets 4 different nerfs...unreal amounts of crying going on.
    i kinda agree with u here

It's just so obvious that they haven't got any 'data' all they have is tons of warlords crying in the forums because they weren't totally unbeatable anymore. It's utter nonsense.

Keep crying I'm sure you and the rest of the scrubs can get them turned into junk and we can go back to the seeing the same stuff we have for the last 3 months and cry about turtles.
     2 people found this helpful

how did cent get nerfed

Notes are on the news section of the forums. Mostly they've slowed down his chains, it's not that noticeable if I'm honest but totally unnecessary regardless.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►