🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    https://youtu.be/r_0BPqWpM_M

Because there are some songs with harmonized guitar leads, and some with crazy shredding, but not a lot with both happening at the same time. It's a 6:00 song with 3:00 of guitar solos.

Make it a three pack with these two:
    https://youtu.be/JAExt898J5A

https://youtu.be/XgugX6NflbE

Unfortunately as I could not edit, let's try this again:

Wilco: Impossible Germany (Guitar solos at 3:00-6:00)

Wilco: I'm The Man Who Loves You

Wilco: Hate It Here

New on here

Hey!

So I've had this game for a while and have bought plenty of DLC, figured I'd try throwing suggestions in finally but I have questions about a couple of them:

One of my requests was Plowed by Sponge, but specifically the version from Hits and B Sides, Vol. 2

Since there's another version that was in a movie and everything, do you think they'd consider this request? Howard Stern always raves about this song and it's always this version that he plays, so it's not exactly unknown; clearly is the more energetic and moving version imo.

My other question concerns **** Lips by Blink 182

Sure, the title's a little crass, but there really isn't anything inappropriate in the song, I think maybe 1 curse word to silence. Since the game is rated T (I think?), it's probably not too big a deal, but if it is would they consider just censoring the title, like D*** Lips?
     1 people found this helpful

Rocksmith ideas

I had several initial ideas for improvement on the game and I'll jot those down over time. One example would be if we could somehow get a separate section for the guitar exercises. It would make it easier to navigate through the songs without extra stuff to go through. Especially for those who have a lot of DLC songs.

Also I think a song pack with runs and licks would be pretty cool. You could even have a few different kinds such as a rock licks pack and a blues lick pack and a country licks pack, etc.

As for song ideas I have a LOT of ideas many of which I have already submitted. I will bring a few up here and there because I don't want to make the post too long but I will start by saying I would LOVE to see a Scorpions song pack. Tons of great songs by them. Enough to make a couple of song packs or more. We all know the classic stuff would be on there (such as No One Like You for example) but hope they include other cool songs by them such as Alien Nation.

I also wouldn't mind seeing something by Seven Mary Three such as Water's Edge and Cumbersome or some songs by Warrant such as Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Finally, I have thought there were several songs you could use or even make song packs of from artists you have already used and gotten licenses from. Artists such as Whitesnake, Def Leppard, and Poison. A Whitesnake song pack would be awesome and could include stuff such as Fool for Your Lovin', Judgment Day, Still of the Night, Here I Go Again, and Slow an' Easy.

Def Leppard you could honestly make a few song packs with them. Lots of great material from them especially from the first four albums they made. And with Poison I was surprised they didn't have any of the songs such as Look What the Cat Dragged In, Unskinny Bop, or Something to Believe in.

They missed out on Bon Jovi as well with a song like Runaway.

Private Eyes would be another great Daryl Hall and John Oates tune.
     1 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by javaguitarist Go to original post
    One example would be if we could somehow get a separate section for the guitar exercises. It would make it easier to navigate through the songs without extra stuff to go through. Especially for those who have a lot of DLC songs.
    Press Shift, enter exercise, boom they all show up and all other dlc is hidden.