🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative

[Maintenance] - May 19th 2017 - Live Update on Consoles

Hello warriors, we noticed that there was some issues with our Live Update v1.07 deployed earlier this week, specifically on consoles. We will host a maintenance at 12PM ET (9AM PCT) to fix it, and it should last around 15min. You can find the notes in the Live Update section of these patch notes: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en...for-honor-v107

Thanks for your understanding.

Patch notes:

LIVE UPDATE

[PS4/XONE] Activation of the live update that was supposed to be enable on Tuesday May 16 for the release of Season 2.
    • Revived team mate limited to once per round.
    • Warden Shoulder bash fixed : target switch allows during charge.

SERVER UPDATE ON ALL PLATFORMS

[PC/PS4/XONE] Centurion and Shinobi were not able to unlock Orders
    Description: The centurion and Shinobi are now consider as “Hybrid” and therefore can unlock the following Orders:
    • Dance of Death (Hybrid)
    • Dance of Death (Assassin)
    • Squad Action (Hybrid)
    • Squad Action (Assassin)
    • Tour of Duty (Hybrid)
    • Tour of Duty (Assassin)

Fight

Shinobi

Light combo and Light finishers
    • Hit recovery increased by 200ms (700ms instead of 500ms).

Grab tech / Heavy parried less punishing
    • The animation duration which push him on ground is now 400ms shorter (from 1300ms to 900ms).
    • He is pulled on a shorter distance (distance is now of 2.5m regardless the distance between the Ninja and his target).

Sickle Rain mix-up
    • The heavy in the Sickle Rain mix-up is now guaranteed. (The Heavy which put the opponent on his knee)
    • [Bug Fix] Shinobi's Kick and Tackle does not ignore Shugoki's Super Armor anymore.

Centurion

Kick
    • Kick cost increased from 12 to 25.
    • Branching into Heavy Finisher is delayed by 200ms. (Heavy Finisher is no longer guaranteed).
    • Branching into Light Attack is 100ms faster. (Light is now guaranteed after kick hit).

Throw
    • Branching into Heavy Finisher after throwback is delayed by 300ms.
    • It makes it blockable in all situation and parryable (It was already the case in for Front throw).

Jump Attack
    • The last 400ms of the Jump Attack is now dodgeable.

Edit with Dev comments: For Honor seasons 2 was supposed to launch day 1 with a Live Update containing various fixes including changes to the new heroes on all platforms. This Live Update (V1.07.1) sadly only made it to PC as players on XB1 and PS4 did not get it leaving them playing with a version of the game never intended to go Live. That’s also why Elimination on consoles did not get only 1 revive per round.

Today we performed a maintenance at 12PM ET (9AM PCT) to fix the situation releasing the intended version 1.07.1. At the same time, we made available the rest of the v1.07.1 Patch Notes associated to the Centurion and Shinobi as those changes will be experienced by our players.
     2 people found this helpful

finally the bug machine got fixed a bit at least, thanks !

I enjoy what they did with the Cent, but am concerned with the Shinobi punish. It that was one of his only punishable moves rn, and now it's less punishable.
    That kick is a 50/50, either kick for a free heavy, or delay it for a free GB and light.
    The lights are fast as hell, with him being able to go in for two free lights, and bounce out with np

Played them both, nice edition of Hero's. The changes are understandible must say. But they are far from beining OP like some clame, but I edmit they needed some tweaking.

* I would advice to take a closer look on the Shinobi kick( double dodge/ or tackel out of guard mode) for in the future. (maybe a stamina penalty).

At least some players manage to take Dominion to an other level of just a Trash game mode. (Not all, so no offence)

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Bravo, swift action when it was needed

captainvallois's Avatar Junior Member
    I don't understand at all why make the long range attacks/gb less punishable. I can understand that you do it to force players to do it instead of just not risk it at all, but what are you bringing in counterparts to help counter him if he mistakes ?... I guess more is coming in the future but so far i'm skeptikal...

You nerf centurion kick, but dont nerf shinobis kick? Shinobis kick is the one thats complained the most jezus christ. Remove hyper armor from it.

Also, why can orochi's and shinobi's parry warden crushing counter? That is completely unfair!

Why this isn't on pc ?

With my clan we tested all the change, and nothing work as intended, you cant dodge anything of the centurion after a throw, the heavy is not guaranteed on the shinobi after the first etc.

why do you lying on reddit and saying it's already on pc and that it's just a actualization of console ?

So instead of watching the figures for some time you chose to change things within 4 days. So the entire statement of watching the figures was just a lie.

Centurion gets a heavy hit on the kick but the shinobi just get away with it. The shinobi kick got hyper armor and is hard to dodge. Making the parry less punishing is also not good. Centurion was only just in time for the heavy but now you can get parried from it by the looks of it (basically punish the punisher for the other ones mistake)
     3 people found this helpful

Fast reaction, I liked Ubi.

Great job, Devs, you are the reason even unhappy (defensive meta) I'm still playing!