Centurion Slaughter - needs to be looked at

okay so i can handle gankers. everyone can if you learn how to there are specific counters put in place to prevent the game from becoming too unbalanced.

but i tell you, you have NOT had a hard time with gankers until youve tried fighting 3 centurions, even 2 if they know how to play him.
    this is more of a balancing concern rather then a complaint. like i said i know how to handle packs of people in dominion but i cant get any read on multiple centurions
    they overpower any group if there's more then the opposing enemies group

they have such a long chain of attacks and stuns with little stamina setbacks and also a single centurion with revenge is an unstoppable killing machine but then again so are law bringers and others when they get revenge.
     4 people found this helpful

Both characters are broken as all hell outside of duels. Whenever I see a team in dominion with more than 1 of either new character, I leave.

4 people found this helpful

Yup, centurion so far seems VERY broken in teams. Note I said so far, we will see how things pan out over time once everyone is used to new heroes. But Centurion, even 1 on his own with any teammate can CC anyone long enough while doing massive damage at the same time to end any characters life with no chance for counterplay. This normally not too big of an issue since oni's embrace and long arm almost do the same thiong. Long arm not quite so much but same deal. The difference is embrace and long arm ar both very slow and easily dodged if you see them coming. Not to mention global full health over shield to all team is stupid af. Also why does every single unblockable centurion have stun? He literally removes any chance for a person to play if he ganks. Then you think why would a vanguard/assassin have these capabilities that only disablers/heavies have had so far?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CaptainPwnet Go to original post
    Yup, centurion so far seems VERY broken in teams. Note I said so far, we will see how things pan out over time once everyone is used to new heroes. But Centurion, even 1 on his own with any teammate can CC anyone long enough while doing massive damage at the same time. This normally not too big of an issue since oni's embrace and long arm almost do the same thiong. Long arm not quite so much but same deal. The difference is embrace and long arm ar both very slow and easily dodged if you see them coming. Not to mention global full health over shield to all team is stupid af. Also why does every single unblockable centurion have stun? He literally removes any chance for a person to play if he ganks.
    And he doesn't need a successful hit to jab you, he can do it even if you block. His throws punches and kicks all do damage thanks to another feat as well.

Centurion is the god of ganking in 4v4s. Can't say I'm surprised at how stupid he is. He's Roman's favourite character after all.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Dizzy4213 Go to original post
    And he doesn't need a successful hit to jab you, he can do it even if you block. His throws punches and kicks all do damage thanks to another feat as well.

Centurion is the god of ganking in 4v4s. Can't say I'm surprised at how stupid he is. He's Roman's favourite character after all.
    Exactly. I didn't feel like getting into specifics, but seriously the list of BS goes on for this character. In 1v1 aside from his infinite wall stagger combo(supposed to have max 90 damage punish which is still way too much) he isn't too bad. But again in teams he is straihgt busted AF.

The Centurian and The Shinobi will not be receiving any major balance changes anytime soon. They will wait for people to get used to the classes and learn to counter them before they do anything.

You people seriously need to calm down and breathe
     2 people found this helpful

Why didn't anyone mention his Homing Pigeon Attacks?? His attacks has the craziest tracking I've ever seen, to the point they even change their jump direction midair to track you with 180 degree turns.

Whoever thought this hero is not broken is insane.

that long *** cent knockdown / camera **** up is why cents are op

Originally Posted by Mynban Go to original post
    Why didn't anyone mention his Homing Pigeon Attacks?? His attacks has the craziest tracking I've ever seen, to the point they even change their jump direction midair to track you with 180 degree turns.

Whoever thought this hero is not broken is insane.
    Guess I'm nuts then lol

I have no issues beating them regularly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►