ZagatoZee's Avatar Member
    I've ummhd and ahhd for a while about getting an irig blueboard - do we know if the buttons on it will be able to control tone switching on the iOS version?

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by ZagatoZee Go to original post
    I've ummhd and ahhd for a while about getting an irig blueboard - do we know if the buttons on it will be able to control tone switching on the iOS version?
    Hey, ZagatoZee -- there's currently not a mechanism in place to switch tones mid-song on the iOS version.

ZagatoZee's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    Hey, ZagatoZee -- there's currently not a mechanism in place to switch tones mid-song on the iOS version.
    Thanks for the answer. Hope the global launch is soon!

So almost 6 months now and still no launch any where but Canada still?

Launching soon or looking like next year at the earliest?

Any news on a launch outside of Canada ?

Is there any news about the global launch? I just got Rocksmith for the PC and the cable. I would love to be able to bring Rocksmith with me on my iPad and iPhone and keep learning.

I tried opening the IOS version today and was told that an update was required. However on the App Store it says the developer has removed the app from the App Store. Is this temporary? I use this version to compliment my pc and Xbox versions and have purchased content on all 3.

Rocksmith not Running in My iphone

Hello

can you please help me out;

when ever i try to play this game my iphone 11 screen suddenly gets hang; i have reinstalled it few times though but didnt worked,
    what is the possible solution for that ?

can anyone help

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234