The Cheese...... THE CHEESE

On the devstream..

Pfft

Pro's eh. no imagination.

Commentators need to go back to being Voyegeurs.

Paddle that canoe!!

I thought they fixed the Feint into GB?

Originally Posted by kweassa1917 Go to original post
    Watch just how many times "high level" players "easily dodge" shove-light spams and "counter" vortex spams.
    And they say "fuhfuhfuh... it can all be countered with reaction... fuhfuhfuh" ... gimme a break.

Joking aside, take notice of how those players do exactly what I said was the realistic way of dealing with UB+UP spams. They just choose to take in and weather the unavoidable light damages, but try to avoid being GBd at all costs. That's the only "real" way of handling UB+UP spams like shove, headbutt, vortex, etc., instead of the made-up mumbo-jumbo its "apologists" try to propagate around about how it can be avoided and dodged and countered with correct guessing and that crock of BS.

That's why people have problems with it, and that's why people are asking for balancing/nerfing.

Shove from neutral is easily dodgeable by anyone, shove on block can be countered 100% from conqs and raiders, and often by any assassin. Headbutt is almost impossible to dodge on reaCTION, AND CONQ SHIELD BASH IS ULTRA FAST TOO.

Warden SB is easily dodgeable on reaction, but they can soft feint it into a GB, that makes SB basically 50/50 where ither way the warden don't get damaged.

If you are on pc, I invite you to add me, and try to hit me with shove. If you manage to hit me 2 times in a row, I will record all, and put that crap on this forum. If you are on console ( where I pretty mch sure you are) i feel sorry for you.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Lord-Micidial Go to original post
    Headbutt is almost impossible to dodge on reaCTION, AND CONQ SHIELD BASH IS ULTRA FAST TOO
    Get a friend and practice my dude. It's not the devs fault that you can't be bothered to learn how to dodge something. =,)

Also, complaining about Conq? I feel like I'm back at release...

Warden is balanced guys

Oupyz's Avatar Senior Member
    shove can can be dodged , block shove on the other hand its impossible to dodge on reaction , but i play Nobushi and her dodge is ****

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game

Originally Posted by Oupyz Go to original post
    shove can can be dodged , block shove on the other hand its impossible to dodge on reaction , but i play Nobushi and her dodge is ****

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game
    Conq is EASILY dodgeable.

Warden is easier kno, but still too much of a guess game.

LB Shove is super easy to dodge.

Headbutt is really hard to dodge... But can be dodgeable. Peteemo showed us how to play against WL yesterday, by dodging multiple headbutts.
    Honestly that dude is really damn good.

Originally Posted by Oupyz Go to original post

headbut impossible

conqueror same crap

warden is a guess game
    The Conqueror Bash is EASILY dodged.

Literally just hit the dodge button after you are hit with a heavy. Thats all it takes.

Never heard them talking about so called "pros" . They are popular streamers and invited them for promotionial purpose. And I do not see a problem there.. they did a better job than the majority of the players (some more, some less) but overall it was their first and best choice when it comes to popularity. Never expecteted to see some real pro fights and for sure noone, who can actually play one of the new characters like he never played something else. They probably had the chance to test it half an hour or a bit more, but I do not understand chat comments like "he cannot play the Shinobi" .. lol. Like everyone saying this would do better after 30 mins playing a completely strange hero.
     1 people found this helpful