Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    Anyone surprised by the like/dislike ratio? Is Grateful Dead that disliked or hated by millenials?
    It probably has nothing to do with any given generation, I am definitely to old to be a millenial and it does nothing for me. I am not about to run to Steam and dislike it or anything over it.

I would imagine the dislikes might be due to the initial issues on Tuesday with downloading off of Steam rather than people disliking over the actual band. The problem with the Like Dislike is there is no way to tell why anyone hit the button unless they choose to leave a written review. It could be they do not like the band, it could be they did not think the transcription was good, it could be they had issues downloading it who really knows.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    63 people on YouTube don't like a band, who gives a ****
     2 people found this helpful

I am pumped about this. Have not played in awhile since I now have a toddler. It was a lot easier when she was immobile lol.

The guitar and bass should be epic in this pack.

Tons of millennials love grateful dead. Have you ever been to a music festival? Come to Summer Camp Music Festival next weekend and see for yourself.

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    What's really annoying is the 15-year-olds bragging about how they are among the very few their age with good taste in music.
    So pretentious.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    What's really annoying is the 15-year-olds bragging about how they are among the very few their age with good taste in music.
    So pretentious.
     1 people found this helpful

OK, I had never really listened to much Grateful Dead before this pack, but I decided to give it a try because the songs seemed fun. Well i'm sure glad I did, this pack rocks!

Thanks RS, for making me a Dead Head!

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    I am ambivalent about the Dead. If I could play guitar decently well I'd probably buy the pack; but I can't. Looks way too difficult for me. Maybe some day (ten years down the road!).