FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

Patch Notes (v1.07)

Patch notes are live! Find them at the link below. This patch will go live along with the launch of season 2 on Tuesday May 16th.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en...for-honor-v107

The Task bar icon now blinks if matchmaking is successful when the game is not in focus or is minimized
    You have NO idea how much this little change means to me.... as someone who spends 80% of his menu and matchmaking time out of the game doing other things this really means the world for me... thanks Ubisoft.
     2 people found this helpful

Still nothing about defense changes. I'm disapointed. Was waiting so much for the next patch, now I know I will play even less.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Patch notes are live! Find them at the link below. This patch will go live along with the launch of season 2 on Tuesday May 16th.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en...for-honor-v107
    Weapon1: Attack, Defense Penetration, Chip Attack
    Weapon2: Attack, Execution Regen, Revive Speed
    Weapon3: Attack, Revenge Gain, Super Attack
    Helm: Defense, Exhaustion Duration, Debuff Duration
    Chest: Defense, Super Defense, Super Duration
    Defense, Stamina Use, Stamina Regen

what are these super attack/defence?

Originally Posted by kanuzira Go to original post
    what are these super attack/defence?
    Revenge attack/defense.

So no fix for black screen afrter finishing a round? Great.

Are the Lawbringer bugs ever going to be fixed? You fix a minor bug like the Warden Shoulder Bash hero change, but completely ignore other more important ones. Revenge Shove does not knock opponents down if they dodge when being hit, Make Way animation is still broke, Swift Justice side heavy finisher does not combo into shove etc.

Originally Posted by Dizzy4213 Go to original post
    Are the Lawbringer bugs ever going to be fixed? You fix a minor bug like the Warden Shoulder Bash hero change, but completely ignore other more important ones. Revenge Shove does not knock opponents down if they dodge when being hit, Make Way animation is still broke, Swift Justice side heavy finisher does not combo into shove etc.
    I was just about to post about the Swift Justice side finisher, but then I saw your comment. It's starting to feel like a running joke, with the devs ignoring something so simply broken. I think Make Way is getting added to that list now, lol.

Originally Posted by Felis_Menari Go to original post
    I was just about to post about the Swift Justice side finisher, but then I saw your comment. It's starting to feel like a running joke, with the devs ignoring something so simply broken. I think Make Way is getting added to that list now, lol.
    It really is.

I made a thread about Make Way still being broken on April 6. I later made a massive post-patch Lawbringer Feedback thread on the 13th listing every Lawbringer bug there is, and none of them have been fixed. Both threads were commented on by Ubi representatives and I also messaged them personally to make sure the feedback was noticed, but still nothing. I even tried messaging Eric on Reddit but no reply as expected. I also tried spamming in the Twitch chat in hopes that they would see it but nope.

It's not worth posting feedback anymore. Devs say how they want all this feedback and whatnot, but when we give it to them, they completely ignore it. Sorry, I'm just a bit pissed off about it. It annoys me that a minor bug like Warden's SB switch was fixed, yet other more important ones weren't. To add insult to injury, they even fixed the bug where you can shove someone and then activate revenge to knock them down. Which is a pretty big nerf to Lawbringer in his current state. I wouldn't normally mind since it's a bug, but now my revenge shove is next to useless. Why? Because everyone damn player I come across dashes after being hit by a shove in revenge mode to avoid falling down and it's so damn frustrating.

Lawbringer has been plagued with bugs since release and I've tried my best to bring them to light, but to no avail. I think it's time to give up

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►