THE HATE toward PeaceKeeper is very strong in this community

just want to show y'all this

and ask why hating on the player so much instead of hating the game !!! ??

my own team trolling me in every fkn brawl i join !! and when i ask them if they got a problem they all reply '' fkn peacekeeper''

even the orochi in the others team was mad at me just because playin pk !!

my teammate keep trolling me !!

or people just stay near the ledge to throw me off map because they don't wanna fight me !!

wtf is wrong with you all !?!
     2 people found this helpful

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Two words, light spam.

lol. play any other class, and face an enemy PK, then re-think your question.youll understand why players despise the PK class so much

Originally Posted by The_B0G_ Go to original post
    Two words, light spam.

Originally Posted by Scorpion1980Lma Go to original post
    lol. play any other class, and face an enemy PK, then re-think your question.youll understand why players despise the PK class so much

I Feel kinda Bad for this guy. And who give a reply on defending this kind of behavior need to be a shamed.

If you look closly he tried a lot of gueardbrakes that where countered. Beside the triple strike you got ripposting stap and deflect, there is not much else. Preforming a deflect on nobushi is harder then most other hero's.

This kinda of behavior needs to be punished it's not healty for the game
     6 people found this helpful

Thats mostly because 90% of PKs are skill-less spamming scrubs who do nothing but spam ZA and R1.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    Thats mostly because 90% of PKs are skill-less spamming scrubs who do nothing but spam ZA and R1.
    +1
     1 people found this helpful

there's a reason PK's were banned from outside tourneys, because her light spams makes her broken. and the devs acknowledge this, and are in the process of rebalancing her.

Originally Posted by The_B0G_ Go to original post
    Two words, light spam.
    Please tell me what else youd like a PK to do...tell me your strategy with her.
    Did you even watch the video? the PK tried to attack 3-4 times with jump and stabs and GBs. Not one light. And guess what? Nothing happened. The Nobushi wasnt even good in the first place. Yet the only thing the PK can land reliably is Light Attacks and Zone Attack.

I get the Light attack spam is really hard to counter and beat. But it is possible, and dont go blaming a PK for using a couple light attacks because thats all that works.
    Go complain about Orochi using top light or Zone attack. Go complain about Warden spamming top light, Zone attack and shoulderbash. go complain about Conq spamming shieldbash+heavy. Go complain about Warlord spamming headbutt and zone attacks. Go complain about Shugoki spamming headbutts and guardbreaks. And oh ya, go complain about the Nobushi in that first fight..She spammed more light attacks than the PK did.
     6 people found this helpful

Im barely don't see PK anymore on Pc.Maybe player start to realize she is definitely no skill required hero or they can't stand the amount of salt toward them in game anymore.By saying no skill hero i don't mean she doesnt have hard move to pull out.But most players will simply rely on dodge light attack and get easy win

this video is sad regardless . I don't agree with this kind of BS

Assassin style classes, especially female ones, attract a certain type of gamer. You may not be one yourself, but most are toxic.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►