Anno 1404 Venice multiplayer not working

Anno 1404 servers seem to be down. Any word on when they'll be back up?

Anno 1404 Venice online account issue

Originally Posted by Kofeygames Go to original post
    Anno 1404 servers seem to be down. Any word on when they'll be back up?
    I was wondering if they were down, as it has been 6 days now (wanted to play after a few weeks not playing it) that I have not been able to log on to my online account
    I did a ticket request a couple of days ago but no replies!

I tried re-installing and everything but it didn't help sadly. Is this on my side or theirs? I wonder...

I just tried myself and it will not let me login on my account either. What to can try is PM one of the Mods here and see if they know anything.

Ill try that cause, well at first I thought it was just a server restart but then this server restart would take forever! xD

Havent got this game that long yet either (I like this theme more). And as I bought it with main purpose to play it with my friends this kinda is annoying hehe.

Thanks for reply though ^.^
    Just in case I tried logging in this morning again and still cant

Plus one other thing is that the game is 8 yrs old and they might have pull the plug on it. Where they have 2070 & 2205. Plus those games are on line games too. I do have DOD through Uplay and I'll down load it and give it a try to see if it play through Uplay

They cant just pull the plug on something without announcing it anywhere and still promoting it as a multiplayer online game (possibility)

Just had back from their Twitter peoples and they say they are working on it, asking all people that cannot login to send a support ticket as well!

Ok How long have you been playing Anno games? I have been here from the first one 1602. This game has always had problems with on line accounts for yrs. So to me this is a done deal. Sorry to break your heart but that is the way it has been for years. I hope they fix it but likely not.

There were many people that had problems with they on line a account. I just when back to old forum and in 2014 & 15 there are many threads on this. This one is in 1016.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...account-issues

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi, folks!

Thank you for telling us about this issue. I've had this investigated, and it looks like we've made headway on discovering the cause of the issue. Can you please try connecting for me?

If you continue to have troubles, I'd recommend contacting our customer support.

Thanks!

I still can't login. I have never ever had a problem in the past. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password but I can go to Uplay and login. Plus I use the same user & password here.

Originally Posted by UbiGabbin Go to original post
    Hi, folks!

Thank you for telling us about this issue. I've had this investigated, and it looks like we've made headway on discovering the cause of the issue. Can you please try connecting for me?

If you continue to have troubles, I'd recommend contacting our customer support.

Thanks!
    Still can't login it says 'Authentication as '<name>' failed. Please enter the password again' I def use the right password. I can login to my Ubisoft account on the website with it. I even tried changing it once to see it if made a difference but its the same thing.

Also, I had already contacted customer support. But I get no reply from anyone!