🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

[BOTW] Deadburst aka Aireye [LEGIT]

PIECES YOU NEED:

Vigorous, 4p Deadeye speced into electronics/firearms, Specialized

STATS:

Firearms - 6K
    Stamina - 3K
    Electronics - 6K

Keep roughly around those stats. Dont have to be exact like those.

TALENTS:

Chain reaction, Critical Save, On the move, Death by proxy (Triage when in group)

GUNS:

SVD - Deadly, Competent, Prepared / Brutal / Harmfull (your choice doesnt really matter)

SKILLS:

Seeker mine - airburst
    Booster shot

GEAR & MODS:

You only care about +Health and +Skill haste rolls.

Chest - health, skill haste
    Kneepads - health
    Gloves - Skill haste, chd, marksman rifle dmg
    Backpack - health
    Mask - skill power
    Holster - skill haste

Stamina or Firearms mods with skill haste on them (3%)

GAMEPLAY:

Gameplay is usually the same as Deadeye but now if somebody is hiding behind cover you can pop them out with your airburst seeker mine

Enjoy the free weekend agents

Grumps out!
     3 people found this helpful

DeMizeFPS's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome build! 5 stars for creativity!

They say, and I quote, "This is the best way to play the game like everyone else does. By tapping a button and making kids cry." Since HAMISH has confirmed this is a balanced build I assume we do not have to worry about a nerf either right? Because I started working on minmaxing already.
    If anyone needs some gamplay tips, spam mouse 1. Just spam mouse one and the skill button. All you have to do. SPAM MOUSE ONE!! Obviously you can create a macro too. Then it'd be Hold Macro button 1. Just hold macro button 1.

Nestu.'s Avatar Junior Member
    Love this idea! It completes my 2 favourite builds in game!
    Two possible ways to play it
    Spam super accurate svd and finish opponents with seeker
    Pop seeker to force them out of cover, and finish easily with super accurate svd while they are staggered and on fire and cant do anything

Wtf

This is genius. Wow. I was always looking for something like this. Couldn't find out how I get rekt in Last Stand all the time. No I'm dominating the server. Best build ever. Give this man a cookie.

Edit: Just finished my macro. Now I only need to press mouse 1. Thats even more efficient. Wow.

Brilliant build man, it combines the two most balanced builds in the game into one super awesome completely non cheesy build.

Sir_Grumpsalot confirmed #1 PVP player in the division.

Question though, what do you do when you run into someone running hunters faith with 2% EDR since that would completely counter your build?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TAP-Betrayer1 Go to original post
    Brilliant build man, it combines the two most balanced builds in the game into one super awesome completely non cheesy build.

Question though, what do you do when you run into someone running hunters faith with 2% EDR since that would completely counter your build?
    you wont need to worry about that. you are an easy kill, no matter what build you use.

Just throw grenades. One or 2 from 8 will hit and you will be able to kill him easily
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by sir_grumpsalot Go to original post
    Just throw grenades. One or 2 from 8 will hit and you will be able to kill him easily
    Oh ok, that makes sense man. I always forget about grenades since no one ever uses them.
     3 people found this helpful

youngManiac_'s Avatar Banned
    Oh ok, that makes sense man. I always forget about grenades since no one ever uses them.