Single light after shoulder bash exploit

What I've found a lot of Wardens have been doing lately is that, instead of double sidelights after hitting a shoulder bash, they'd do single light to go into shoulder bash before the opponent finish staggering, this will make the subsequent shoulder bashes guaranteed as the opponent would have no time to retaliate with light attack or dodge. This guarantees a minimum of 36 damage and leave the opponent most likely in OOS state. You can unlock and roll out of it but in Season 2, unlocked rolling will be nerfed and will be vulnerable to guardbreak, making this brokenly OP.

Originally Posted by kweassa1917 Go to original post
    ...and you found that out just now?

Why the heck u think we were complaining about Wrden vortex being so frickin' impossible to counter?
    It's only become prevalent post 1.06, don't be a wise *** and I've never seen you talking about it. And in it's current state, the thing is not OP because it also burns thru Warden's whole stamina bar for only 36 damage and you can always unlocked roll out of it. But if they nerf unlocked rolling in season 2 it will be OP.

How drunk are you? Warden vortex has always been prevalent that's why they "nerfed" it but it really didn't do anything. Honestly all they need to fix is the fact that they can gb cancel during shoulder bash so you can't even side step it. Although it is extremely slow and he is staggered out of it by a light attack....

Originally Posted by Sincerity117 Go to original post
    How drunk are you? Warden vortex has always been prevalent that's why they "nerfed" it but it really didn't do anything. Honestly all they need to fix is the fact that they can gb cancel during shoulder bash so you can't even side step it. Although it is extremely slow and he is staggered out of it by a light attack....

I was talking about single light after bash exploit, it has only become prevalent only after 1.06.

And try not dodging preemptively so you won't get GBed, maybe?

Why don't you try watching other top tier streamers other than Tru3talent and learn how they deal with the shoulder bash?

Not every needs to get nerfed so bads can brainlessly counter it.

Ive seen this two or three times, figured they messed up or just sucked..but I never noticed them getting a free shoulder bash after just one light.

Warden is a trash tier now.

-Warden main 2017

I've found the reason why this thing has only become prevalent post 1.06, it is because of the "uninterruptable stance coming 100ms sooner", instead of keeping the same shoulder bash charging speed with only uninterruptable stance coming sooner, they just sped up the shoulder bash charging speed and now shoulder bash comes out faster.

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lord-Micidial Go to original post
    Warden is a trash tier now.

-Warden main 2017
    How so? Your vortex is still there it just can be punished now.

Originally Posted by Antonioj26 Go to original post
    How so? Your vortex is still there it just can be punished now.
    Oh, don't bother with him he's a Warden hater and one of Tru3talent's sheeps.

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UrWaifuAintReal Go to original post
    Oh, don't bother with him he's a Warden hater and one of Tru3talent's sheeps.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think true has said warden is trash now. I'm almost positive he's said he's still good just requires you to not be braid dead