Burn-The-Sinner's Avatar Banned

Can we please do something about all the complaining from all these noobs?

I am tired of seeing all these noobs constantly crying about all the things they lose to.

A warden beats some turtling noob: nerf warden even more.

Someone throws a noob from a ledge: needs to do something about ledges.

Understand one thing, noobs, even if they delete warden and make every single map just an endless flat planar surface, you'd still die like a noob. Ubisoft can't do nothing about your lack of skill. Whine about it at family dinner, not here.

While I agree that most are complaining about BS and non issues, there are indeed some things that do need to be adjusted still.

Originally Posted by Rage_Quitius Go to original post
    I am tired of seeing all these noobs constantly crying about all the things they lose to.

Understand one thing, noobs, even if they delete warden and make every single map just an endless flat planar surface, you'd still die like a noob. Ubisoft can't do nothing about your lack of skill. Whine about it at family dinner, not here.
    You are funny. People will always feel about their experience in a specific way. Be it joy, satisfaction, or frustration. If the latter grows too much, they might come here and post about it. Why not, it is the right place to do so.

Better asking for change then rage quitting :3
    You wouldn't believe how many people rage quittet on me after i stopped with Raider (had a bad performance with him) and returned to Nobushi (Rep 9) so the character for sure is not overpowered or the likes. But people dislike loosing, that's a simple fact. And some can't even cope with losses.

Because you seem not understanding and even offensive, here my words to you: You seem nothing then a "abuse the imbalance of the day"-player, dreaming to stay on his cheese-owned winstreak all day long, because you care for nothing but victory and are the first to leave when you loose against one that is skilled and might even beat you with a way inferior character?

So try to deal with the game and the community as a whole, dude. Change is something that is always going to happen, everywhere. It is important, much though. Every bigger company lives it's change management.

My advice to you: try to get constructive in those discussion revolving about some issues. That might even help in a constructive way.

Burn-The-Sinner's Avatar Banned
    no, you got it wrong. Just because a bunch of whine babies can't deal with normal game concepts, that doesn't mean that the game will have to after itself to suit their pretenses.

If your unable to react and counter normal game mechanics, and unwilling to learn and adapt, quit the game and play something else that doesn't demand so much from you.

Game should not be dumbed down because of some people's autistic screeching.
     2 people found this helpful

I completely agree - the uhhh this is OP, that is OP, nerf this, nerf that crying, get's really out of all hands i have ever known, and the real tragedy in this, Ubisoft even listenend to many of them...

I won tons of battles, but also took my fair share of losses, i however see absolutely zero reason to cry out loud for several chars being nerfed that i might struggle with.

Eat your losses like a man and try to do it better next time, but ofc. coming here and doing some boohoohoowiggywiggyyou about those chars is way easier than trying to improve - right? - man oh man, those first world problems you have...

Soon you can as well just flush this "game" down the toilet entirely, if this continues.

This game, supposedly, is about skill. Missing one gb counter, or being parried once, then being warlord carried across the ****ing map to a ledge is not a noob complaint, it's a legitimate design issue.

The same can be said for points in dominion that are all ledges and death traps like highfort point C. There's no "stand somewhere safe", everywhere is death.

Now you can complain about that, and legitimate balance concerns like the warden vortex, being pointed out, but odds are you're only scared someone is going to take away your cheese and force you to learn2play.

Originally Posted by Egotistic_Ez Go to original post
    This game, supposedly, is about skill. Missing one gb counter, or being parried once, then being warlord carried across the ****ing map to a ledge is not a noob complaint, it's a legitimate design issue.

The same can be said for points in dominion that are all ledges and death traps like highfort point C. There's no "stand somewhere safe", everywhere is death.

Now you can complain about that, and legitimate balance concerns like the warden vortex, being pointed out, but odds are you're only scared someone is going to take away your cheese and force you to learn2play.
    Its always like that. Broken/unbalanced classes will always be defended by the ones who play it.

People is not interested in a balancing game, where everyone has a fair chance to compete. Nope, people are interested in their class be the stronger/one of the strongest classes in the game. Then you have people like me, who mained a LB, but is unhappy about how he was buffed, because realizes thats not the proper way to buff it.

I've learned to accept the fact people on forums don't give a flying f4 ck about balance as a whole concept of a game. They want their tools unchanged, and all people who disagree need "to adapt ot git gud", when the first who refuse to adapt are they.

Mudflaaaps's Avatar Banned
    'Everyone who complains or makes suggestions about a game must be a noob, but I play the most broken/OP characters in the game so I'm right'.

You're the noob here pal. If you can't see the flaws in this game, you should probably go play cod or something.
    Those of us who make suggestions and complain about BROKEN mechanics want to see this game be the best it can be, because after all it is a great game. Stop crying because you're broken OP warden will get nerfed again.

I think more people need to be buffed than nerfed. If they fixed a bunch of the bugs and exploits, I think the game would be more balanced than it is now. A buff to a couple of weaker heroes like Raider, Kensei, Orochi, maybe Conq, I feel like those are the ones being complained about being to weak or simple. A buff/rework of them and maybe a look at the top tiers and this game would be looking great. Like I said though, I think heroes need to be buffed, not nerfed. Unless they nerf defense somehow across the board, nerfing any specific hero will likely just influence more turtles.

Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    I think more people need to be buffed than nerfed. If they fixed a bunch of the bugs and exploits, I think the game would be more balanced than it is now. A buff to a couple of weaker heroes like Raider, Kensei, Orochi, maybe Conq, I feel like those are the ones being complained about being to weak or simple. A buff/rework of them and maybe a look at the top tiers and this game would be looking great. Like I said though, I think heroes need to be buffed, not nerfed. Unless they nerf defense somehow across the board, nerfing any specific hero will likely just influence more turtles.
    How can you buff a class which is meant to combo 3 attacks that can be parried ( cuz are slow AF) or just be resetted with a stamina free block ? Thats just a severe game design flaw. No nerf or buff needed here, we need a proper rework of some core mechanics.

Originally Posted by Mudflaaaps Go to original post
    'Everyone who complains or makes suggestions about a game must be a noob, but I play the most broken/OP characters in the game so I'm right'.

You're the noob here pal. If you can't see the flaws in this game, you should probably go play cod or something.
    Those of us who make suggestions and complain about BROKEN mechanics want to see this game be the best it can be, because after all it is a great game. Stop crying because you're broken OP warden will get nerfed again.
    cod is way more balanced and stable than this game, i can confirm with cod 4, mw2 and AW.