This hero's OP!!

Good, now that i have your attention, their all OP when you suck and cry. Instead of pointing fingers, quit trying to spam, learn to block and parry, you know how much time ive spent in customs against level 3 bots of heros I had a problem against? Or with friends playing certain heros in ways ive had problems with? Ive lost count of it. I used to whine about it too, pks lights and area, warden sb and zone, lb shove, orochi top lights and zones, nobushi lights zone and side heavies. I can parry all that now, because i stopped crying OP and took time to learn different playstyles and ALL of the heros and their movesets, sure it takes time, and in the end, you CANT WIN THEM ALL! You will lose, instead of blaming other for your loss, wouldnt your time be better spent considering what mistakes you made to help contribute to that loss? Ok, /endrant. Try being humble instead of hateful, gg, and goodluck out there

wow

clever

you should write books

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice1686 Go to original post
    Good, now that i have your attention, their all OP when you suck and cry. Instead of pointing fingers, quit trying to spam, learn to block and parry, you know how much time ive spent in customs against level 3 bots of heros I had a problem against? Or with friends playing certain heros in ways ive had problems with? Ive lost count of it. I used to whine about it too, pks lights and area, warden sb and zone, lb shove, orochi top lights and zones, nobushi lights zone and side heavies. I can parry all that now, because i stopped crying OP and took time to learn different playstyles and ALL of the heros and their movesets, sure it takes time, and in the end, you CANT WIN THEM ALL! You will lose, instead of blaming other for your loss, wouldnt your time be better spent considering what mistakes you made to help contribute to that loss? Ok, /endrant. Try being humble instead of hateful, gg, and goodluck out there
    Lawbringer being rewarded for doing nothing is still bull.

Peacekeeper being able to stunlock with basic attacks is still bull.

Your hatred of people expressing concern does not make that concern invalid. Get off your high horse.
     1 people found this helpful

SlashingElbow's Avatar Banned
    Game is perfect as it is. All the people crying wanting things to get nerfed are really just bad players and annoying for the people that dont want their game ruined. Let the devs focus on the connection issues..

So you want to say:
    1. You get better with practice - i get this
    2. You will parry everything - just no
    3. you will still loose to better players and people spamming o fast to react stuff? - oh well, of course!

Balance will never be 100% objective. Because balancing from data alone might cause an incredibly unfun game where we might only spam voetex vs vortex. So players tell about their likes and dislikes, often in a constructive manner. Nothing wrong with it. For now, Ubi is taking baby steps in the right direction. They still didn't acknowledge some glaring issues like consolenvs pc discrepancy, but besides that, things don't seem all that gloomy.

So i do hope players will continue bringing up their issues. This will make a far better game then the "suck it up"-mentality.

4. Humble instead of hateful? Well, I am rarely hateful. Things deserving of my hate need to be real bad. When it comes to this game, i like it. But being humble? I am the customer. Ubi Soft is in the position of humbleness here. We are the most esteemed customers, needed to be treated with respect, honesty and understanding. That is what I demand in my position. This is what a customer pays for this days.

Or would you just say: oh, unlucky me! - when your new car failed on day 1? - and buy a new one?

5. anyway, gg & good luck, no taking me too seriously here please ˆˆ

Originally Posted by SlashingElbow Go to original post
    =Let the devs focus on the connection issues..
    just a heads up, the team responsible for adding content and balancing the game are not responsible for working on connection issues

they have guys for that, who do pretty much only that

SlashingElbow's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by CitizenPuddi Go to original post
    just a heads up, the team responsible for adding content and balancing the game are not responsible for working on connection issues

they have guys for that, who do pretty much only that
    Whatever. All your nerfs and buff patches makes new errors for people all the time. Every patch you guys cry for a new error pops up for some people..

Originally Posted by SlashingElbow Go to original post
    Whatever. All your nerfs and buff patches makes new errors for people all the time. Every patch you guys cry for a new error pops up for some people..
    altering the values tied to most balance aspects generally have zero bearing on connectivity-- not sure where you got that idea

Originally Posted by CitizenPuddi Go to original post
    altering the values tied to most balance aspects generally have zero bearing on connectivity-- not sure where you got that idea
    This, but ignorance flies around, people love to act like they know things they don't know jack about, no knowledge of networking or coding yet want to talk about it like that's what they do for a living, pretty amusing though, it's like all these guys saying fix your SERVERS, like this game has ingame servers or something 😂😂😂

teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by darkspawn2101 Go to original post
    Peacekeeper being able to stunlock with basic attacks is still bull.
    That is one of the reasons i love playing the berserker since the hyperarmor activates on 2nd hit
    go ahead spam lights while i whiff one attack and go into infinite combo w/ hyper armor

When the opponent quits being so offensive, cancel an attack into a guardbreak to fool him again.