Can we make all emblems change color with our armor please?

I know this is a nitpick and is WAAAAAAAAY down the list of priorities for this game, but as someone who recently has started liking the Warden and the Lawbringer can we please have their emblems change color with their armor?

I know some of them do, but most seem to not change. I know I am not the only one who would like this.

Please and thank you.

EDIT: I meant Ornaments Its late and I am tired.
     1 people found this helpful

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post

EDIT: I meant Ornaments Its late and I am tired.

lol, now it makes sense

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    lol, now it makes sense
    I have the steel mohawk of the Warden and the Spiky steel mohawk of the Lawbringer and neither change color with the armors.

This seems like something that should have been fixed in testing

I have the steel mohawk of the Warden and the Spiky steel mohawk of the Lawbringer and neither change color with the armors.

This seems like something that should have been fixed in testing
    Yes I agree, it's a shame when it doesn't match. Easy fix I would have thought.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    I don't know if it's an "easy" fix - but I'll ask the team to see if we can make it so your bra and panties match (*I mean ornaments and armor)
     2 people found this helpful

It would be even better if we could get different color options for ornaments, so we can pick the one we prefer most.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    I don't know if it's an "easy" fix - but I'll ask the team to see if we can make it so your bra and panties match (*I mean ornaments and armor)
    The fact I play a Female Warden (Because Jennifer Hale duh) makes this infinitely funnier to me lol

I would like to add something to this that bothers me, Why can't we change the pants color on most charachters? Like ffs It bothers me sometimes to see my Lawbringer or the Conqueror run around with what seems to be.... Jeans? and Don't even get me started with Shugokis green pajamas

The fact I play a Female Warden (Because Jennifer Hale duh) makes this infinitely funnier to me lol
    Wait ... Jennifer Hale is the female Warden? No way?! I love her. I should have known this.

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    Wait ... Jennifer Hale is the female Warden? No way?! I love her. I should have known this.
    Yeah. When you get revived listen to the voice.

Jennifer Hale in all her splendor